Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

A Walk Through Hell

Cheyenne pulled into Bam's long driveway and turned the car off when she parked. She rested her arms on top of the steering wheel and leaned her head down, sighing. She couldn't find the words to say to Bam but she knew what must be done.

She got out of the car and entered the house. Dunn and Dico were sitting on the couch and she smiled at them, saying "Hi." and then her good nights, heading upstairs to where Bam awaited. She pushed open the door after taking her shoes off and noticed he was in the shower. Chey sighed thankfully and pulled her jacket off, storing her clothes in the piles she had set up. She changed into a tank top and sweat pants and laid down on Bam's bed, staring up at the ceiling.

When Bam exited the bathroom she looked at him, happy to see he was already dressed.

"You're home." He stated and smiled.

"Mhm." She smiled slightly and watched as her laid next to her.

They watched TV, a random movie that happened to be on. Cheyenne felt urges to reach out and take Bam's hand but she knew now wasn't the time. She had to talk to him about what they would do. She didn't want to make a fool of herself by assuming he liked her. But then again, why else would he have kissed her?

"Hey Bam?" Cheyenne asked, turning her head to face him. Bam did the same to look at her.

"Yea?"

"Do you like me...by any chance?" She questioned, turning pink.

"Um.." Bam blushed slightly. "Yea, I do."

Cheyenne smiled slightly and looked at him, trying not to kiss him then and there.

"Do you like me?" He questioned back.

"That's actually what I need to talk to you about." Cheyenne said and Bam felt his heart speed up.

"Well, I'm all ears." He said, looking at her, worried that she'd say she was leaving to go home.

"Well...I just need to know if you're ready for me... Well, I mean ready for another relationship. Technically you're still married to Missy and I don't want to come into your life and cause issues with how everything is going for you. I don't want to become another Missy." Cheyenne frowned.

"There's no way on Earth that you could ever be another Missy, trust me. And what sucks is the divorce won't be settled for a little while, and who knows what Missy could throw at me. But I would like to be in a relationship with you or be strong friends. You can't just say goodbye."

Cheyenne nodded. "I don't know what really to do. I don't want you to feel like I'm using you or anything, 'cause I'm not. I think I feel for you but I can't allow myself to get closer because of Missy and Jake."

"I understand Cheyenne." Bam sighed. "But I really don't get why you stay with Jake. I understand that you love him and all but how long can you fight for someone that's on the other team?"

"You're right.... But like I've said before, you don't just stop loving someone. Especially someone you've known for so long."

"Yea, I know... But if you leave Jake I'm going to be right here for you." he smiled softly and held her waist.

Bam didn't want to touch her in a way that he thought would make her feel uncomfortable. He felt bad for making her feel like she was cheating on Jake. He didn't consider him and Missy together anymore, but he knew the facts.

"Just please don't feel like I'm using you." Cheyenne whispered and wrapped her uncasted arm around his neck.

Bam looked away slightly then back at her.

"I'm serious Bam. I would never do that to you."

"I know Cheyenne." He said and pulled her closer.

She smiled with a hint of sadness and played with the little ringlets of black hair. Bam stared into her eyes and leaned his head up to hiss her forehead, looking back into her gaze.

"You're so amazing." Cheyenne sighed tiredly and closed her eyes.

"I could say the same thing about you." He whispered which made Cheyenne smile.

Cheyenne opened her eyes after awhile and traced some of Bam's visible tattoos through the dim light of the TV. She studied each one and would glance back to look at his eyes that watched her.

"Do you have any tattoos?" Bam asked her after a while.

Cheyenne nodded and continued to explore that tattoos on his abdomen.

"Where?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

Cheyenne smiled and looked at him. "Oh, a few places."

"Show me?"

"Well, there's one under my cast." She shrugged.

"That's it?"

"No." Cheyenne laughed and pulled away from him. She looked at him then sat up and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She gently pulled it up and pointed to her hip. There was a tattoo that read "Ego sum qui sum." alongside a small beautiful butterfly.

Bam looked up at her and studied her body more than the tattoo. "What does it mean?"

"It's Latin for I am who I am." She told him and turned to her side.

She pointed at the small face of a male lion with words underneath.

"I don't get it." He said and looked at the tattoo.

"It says: To keep our faces toward change and behave as free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." She said and looked at him. "It was for my best friend."

"Oh..what happened?" He questioned, looking up at her eyes.

"He got in a car accident." she murmured and turned to her side.

Down the side of her body it read "For those I love, I will sacrifice." in cursive.

"I never would have guessed that you had tattoos." Bam said and traced his fingertips across her skin, feeling sympathy for her.

"Why not?" She questioned and shivered.

"You don't seem like the type." He shrugged. "Is that all?"

"Yea, I want to get tattoos on my feet though." She said and laid back down.

"What will it say?"

"I'd walk through hell for you, let it burn right through my shoes. These soles are useless without you." She declared.

"Song?"

"Yup." She smiled. "My favorite."

"Sing it?" Bam asked and she blushed.

"Um...OK." She whispered nervously.

She sang through the verses quietly and closed her eyes since Bam closed his. She played with his hair again, noticing that it was pretty calming for the both of them.

"I'd walk through hell for you, let it burn right through my shoes. These soles are useless without you. Walk through hell for you, let the torturing ensue. My soul is useless without you. Now I've walked through hell for you, what's an adventurer to do? But rest these feet at home with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you are kiddies<3

Wow, I've got over 100 readers, never thought it was possible. Almost 30 subscribers! Thanks guys so much for reading! It puts a smile on my face every time I check and see more people reading and subscribing! =]

Thanks guys, keep up the support! Comments, messages and BANNERS are appreciated ♥

The song that is in this chapter it A Walk Through Hell by Say Anything (A quite amazing band if I may say so myself.)

♥ Makita