Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Stay With Me

Bam noticed that Cheyenne was glancing are her phone again, texting someone. She sighed and glanced up at him and smiled.
"Everything OK?" He raised and eyebrow, handing her another drink.

"Yeah, Jake has his friend crashing on our couch so I told him I'd stay at Mollie's."

"Stay with me instead." He whispered and Cheyenne looked back up at him. "Please?"

Cheyenne nodded, blushing. "OK."

Bam watched as she walked up to Mollie and told her. Mollie looked up and over at Bam and a nervous look appeared on her face as she turned back to Chey. Bam knew Mollie was afraid he'd hurt her like Jake continued to do. But she had to understand that Bam had changed his ways. He actually cared about this girl a lot.

"Just be careful." Mollie warned Cheyenne.

"I'll be fine Mollie. He's not Jake, relax."

Mollie sighed and nodded. "I know, I just worry."

"Worry about you and Mark tonight." Chey smiled.

Mollie nodded. "Fine."

Around 1 in the morning the all left the bar. Novak was hooking up with some chick and Bam didn't seem to worrk much about it.
"Ready?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Yeah." She smiled tiredly and followed Bam out to the Hummer. "You got your Hummer back!"

"The day after you left actually." He laughed and helped her in.

"It's nice." She looked around slightly.

"Yeah, I like it." He smiled and drove home.

"Soon I can drive my car." She sighed as Bam parked. "I miss driving."

"You have to try driving the Lambo."

"That's a disaster waiting to happen." Chey laughed.

"You'd be fine." Bam laughed.

They walked into the house and Cheyenne looked around. Dunn and Angie beat them back and were already in Dunn's room. The house was pretty quiet, quite unusual for Castle Bam.

Bam walked up to Cheyenne from behind and wrapped his arms around her slender waist. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder and smiled at him. Bam smiled back and looked into her eyes.

"It's so nice to see you again." He sighed and kissed Cheyenne's shoulder.

She smiled and watched him.

"It's so nice to be single too."

"I don't even remember what it feels like."

"You'll never know again either."

"Why not?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because the second you leave Jake, I'm making you mine."

Cheyenne giggled as Bam picked her up bridal style and carried her up to his room. Bam laid her on the bed gentl and kicked his shoes off, proceeding to pulling her heels off. Cheyenne watched him and giggled, watching him with her deep blue eyes. She bit her lip and smiled up at him. Bam crawled up and over her and looked back down into her eyes, smiling back. Cheyenne reached up and rested her hand on his cheek, rubbing his cheek lightly with her thumb.

"What are you thinking?" She whispered, not taking her eyes off his.

"I'm thinking a lot."

"Like what?"

"How beautiful you are, how lucky I am, how much I want to kiss you...."

Cheyenne smiled and blushed as his eyes swept down her body again.

"You're so sweet." She said and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down more.

Bam stopped holding all of his weight up and pushed his body against hers, causing her to giggle.

"I'm going to crush you." He laughed.

"You are not!" She laughed back and played with his hair.

"Thank you for coming back with me."

"I wanted to." She whispered and leaned up, kissing his neck softly.

"You drive me crazy." He sighed, closing his eyes.

"Oh, I do?" She giggled.

"Yeah, but you tease because I can't do anything back."

"Who ever said that?"

"Aren't you nervous? Uncomfortable?"

"With you? Are you crazy?" She murmured.

"But you're not with me."

"Tomorrow I will be." She whispered after a long silence.

"Do you mean that?" He looked at her.

"Of course I mean it."

Bam smiled and looked down at her, wanting to kiss her more than anything at the moment. Cheyenne beat Bam to it and pulled him in, pushing her lips against his eagerly. Bam kissed her back and ran a hand through her hair. He slid his other hand down her side to the edge of her dress and her thigh. His fingertips slid up under the egde of her dress and massaged her thigh gently.

Cheyenne moaned lightly and Bam smiled and took advantage of it, french kissing her. Cheyenne tensed but kissed back and held him tightly. Bam pulled away after awhile and kissed down Cheyenne's neck, holding her hand.

"mmm Bam." She sighed and squeezed his hand.

"Yes?" He murmured and kissed her jaw.

"We should wait to do more."

"I know." He sighed and kissed her. "I'm so impatient. I want you."

"I want you too but we really just need to-"

"I know. We can wait, it's all up to you." He chuckled.

Cheyenne nodded and kissed him again.

"Let's do something reckless." She whispered.