Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Ehren

Image

Bam and Chey got in a cab to Johnny's house since everyone else was already there. Rake got food poisoning so he stayed back at the hotel, miserable. Cheyenne was dying to see what was under Bam's bandage. Everyone was already herded in Johnny's front yard, but they were all headed for a farm. Cheyenne worried for Bam's safety and her life.

Johnny had Tremaine and the camera crew there. Chey couldn't tell if they were preparing for the shor or another movie. Either way, she knew she'd be forcibly involved and it would be very painful.

"How does the tattoo feel?" Bam asked Cheyenne after they had been in the van for awhile.

"You guys got tattoos?" Johnny raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Cheyenne smiled. "It's fine."

"Can I see?" Novak asked from behind them.

"When we get out of the car." She nodded.

Cheyenne looked over at Bam and then to Ehren who was also in the car with them. Ehren had been looking at her and he smiled, she smiled back.

"I never got the chance to introduve myself personally." Cheyenne said and held out her hand. "I'm Chey."

(REMINDER: For those of you who may be confused, Chey can be pronounced Shay or Shy, my friend Cheyenne uses both pronounciations so it doesn't really matter, whatever you want!)

"Danger Ehren." He smiled and shook her hand.

"It was so overwhelming last night, I didn't get to really say 'hi'." She laughed.

"Yeah, the boys freak out over new girls." He laughed. "It's like a new toy at Christmas."

Chey laughed. "I'm excited but a little afraid. I don't know what Johnny's going to make me do."

Johnny laughed slightly from the front seat.

"We won't hurt you too bad." Ehren laughed.

"I haven't really met Dave either, where's he?"

"Other van." Ehren answered.

Cheyenne nodded and looked around. "Is Preston here today?"

"No, he had a family emergency."

"Oh." Cheyenne frowned.

Cheyenne looked over at Bam and rested her hand on his thigh, smiling. Bam looked at her slightly and raised an eyebrow. Cheyenne didn't pay much attention as she looked back to Ehren and started more conversation.

"I loved the meter fairy you did." She smiled and pushed her hair back.

"Yeah, it was fun doing that. I almost got arrested."

Cheyenned giggled and turned to Johnny. "What are we doing today?"

"We're playing with bulls."

"You mean you're playing with bulls. You're out of your fucking mind if you think I am."

Bam laughed. "You don't want to ride a bull?"

"No!"

Novak and Ehren both laughed.

"I didn't sign up for this hit. Let me shave some heads or something."

"That's actually a good idea. The boys wouldn't expect innocent you to do that." Johnny thought.

Cheyenne laughed. "They'd want to kill me after."

"Don't you dare touch my hair." Bam warned. "I already had that shit happen to me."

"None of you better touch my hair." Cheyenne looked around the van.

The boys laughed at her.

"I'm serious, if any of you do I will hunt you down and end you."

"I'm a little afraid." Johnny laughed.

"You should be." Cheyenne looked at him.

"I don't need that shit either." Ehren laughed. "I'll be your best friend if you don't get me."

"Deal!" Chey smiled. "But I'm only making exceptions for you two." The rest of you: beware."

"You're rubbing off on her Bam." Novak said to him, noting Chey's devious smile.

"I know." Bam smirked. "Another me."

"Your children are going to be demons." Novak laughed.

Cheyenne looked at them and blushed. "Children?"

"Ours will be evil." Bam nodded.

'Ours?' Cheyenne thought and looked out the window.

"You guys are having kids?" Ehren asked.

"They're not even endaged." Novak smacked his head.

"Ow!" Ehren glared. "How am I supposed to know?!"

When they got out of the van at the farm, a makeup trailer was there as well. Cheyenne wondered if this was the next movie in progress. Bam ran off with Johnny so Cheyenne went into the trailer, Ehren following.

"So you and Bam, huh?" He murmured, trying to start conversation.

"Yeah, we're dating." She nodded and sat down.

"Are you two getting engaged?"

"No, I dont think so." She whispered. "I mean, we just started dating. Maybe someday." She thought. "I see us together for awhile."

"He's doing a lot better than he was last time I saw him. I think it's because of you." Ehren shrugged.

Cheyenne looked at him. "I see myself with Bam for awhile, and I know I'm falling for him but maybe it's too late to say 'I love you.' I'd scare him away. I definetely hope one day we'll be more."