Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Lucky One

Image

"So Bam, how are you and your lady friend?" Johnny asked as they sat around drinking.

"Yeah Bam, she's hot. How'd you get her?" Steveo asked.

“We’re great. Besides the magazine and Missy, we’ve been off to a great start. Everyone gets along with her and Ape loves her.”

“How did you even meet?” Dave laughed.

“I know we saw her at that store and everything, but you knew her before we hit her?” Dunn asked.

“Hit her?” Johnny asked.

“That car accident I told you we got it, dumbass Dunn plowed into her car with the Hummer. And before that I ran into her on the street.”

“You’re lucky you didn’t kill her, Dunn.” Chris laughed.

“So how is she in bed?” Steveo, of course, asked.

Bam shrugged. “Don’t know.”

“You guys haven’t done it yet?!” Novak yelled.

“Na.” Bam shook his head.

“Isn’t it killing you?” Chris laughed.

“A little, but I’m not going to rush her into anything, she just got out of a bad relationship too.”

Johnny nodded. “She’s a lucky one.”

“I think Bam’s the lucky one.” Novak argued.

Bam nodded.

“What about her parents dude?” Wee man asked.

“I’ve only met her mom, once. She’s met Ape and fat boy, I haven’t prepared her for fat ass Vito though.”

“That should be fun.” Dunn murmured.

“When are you meeting her family?”

“When we’re done here we’re going to Texas to meet everyone I guess.”

“Oh, so she told you?” Novak asked.

“What, she talked to you about it?”

“Yeah man.” He nodded. “Shh, here she comes.”

Cheyenne and Ehren walked out of the trailer. Ehren sat on the ground and Cheyenne stood near Bam.

“What are we waiting for?” She asked.

“For them to set up for us.” Johnny answered.

“Are you ready?” Dave asked her.

“Oh hell no.” She laughed.

“Are you sure?”

“Very sure, I’ll be just fine watching.”

“Bam’s going in.” Johnny smirked.

“Oh no.” She frowned. “Can you not kill my boy friend?”

“I can try not to.”

“It’s Dunn and I against Johnny and Chris. But I’ll probably haul ass out of there. I hate bulls.”

“Guys, we’re ready so get dressed in what’s in the trailer.” Tremaine said.

“Are there any clothes for me?”

“No, sorry. I wasn’t expecting to have a girl come along.”

Bam pulled Cheyenne along and into the trailer with all of the clothes. One of the girls that did makeup or touch-ups handed them clothes to wear. Although they were in L.A. the weather was starting to disagree with their plans and it had started to sprinkle. As the other boys started changing in front of them, Bam led her to the back of the trailer where he shut a curtain to block them out.

“What?” Cheyenne looked up at him.

“Dress me?” He said, trying not to smirk.

Cheyenne blushed up at him and nodded. “Weird request but OK.” She smiled and set the clothes he had to put down on the counter.

“Arms.” Cheyenne said, making Bam lift his arms off. She pulled his shirt up over his head and set it aside. Bam looked at her and she smiled innocently, unbuckling his belt and pulling it off.

“Do I have to dress you from now on?” She laughed and unbuttoned his pants.

“That’d be nice.”

“I was joking.” She smiled and pushed his pants down. “You can put your own pants on.”

Bam kicked his pants off and pulled on the other ones. Cheyenne took the belt and out it back on him, which he watched her.

Once Bam was fully dressed again he pulled on his black hoodie and the hat that he was given, which was a weird hat to Cheyenne. She looked around for someone’s coat to put on and slid it around her shoulders, guessing that the rain would lessen the heat.

“Ready?” He asked.

Cheyenne nodded and led him out to the rest of the group that was around the circular bull pen.

“You still haven’t shown me your tattoo.” Novak pointed out after a minute of her standing there.

Cheyenne rolled her eyes and pulled her shirt up and the gauze back so that they could see
Bam’s design in tattoo form.

Novak smiled. “That’s hot.”

Cheyenne laughed and nodded, covering up her tummy, not all comfortable with all of the guys staring. “Did Bam show you his?”

Novak nodded and turned to Bam. Bam pulled her shirt up carelessly and did the same as Chey, showing everyone her design.

“Did you draw that?” Johnny looked at her.

Cheyenne nodded. “Yes I did. He got another one but won’t show me.” She gestured toward his wrist.

“You’ll see later!”

“Show me now!” She laughed. “I’m not patient with things like this.”

“Well, you can wait until tonight, like I had to wait.”

“Fine.” She glared playfully and watched at the four boys climbed over the pen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's overdue!!!! </3