Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Lounge Time

Image

Cheyenne took off her boots and laid back on the bed. Her stomach was exposed under her frilly shirt and she rubbed it gently, letting the warmth in the warm touch her skin. She watched Bam remove his shower and do the same, lying back on the bed. Chey looked over at him and thought to herself.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, lying on his side to face her and replace her hand with his hand upon her warn, tan tummy.

She smiled gently. "A lot."

"Like?"

She shrugged. "How lucky and thankful I am to have you. How you've made so much better for me."

Bam smiled. "There's something I want to tell you?" He watched her close her green eyes.

"Hmm?" She opened them slightly.

Bam looked at her and sighed nervously.

"What?" Cheyenne frowned.

"No, no, nothing bad." He smiled nervously.

She nodded and looked at him.

"I just don't want to scare you away."

"What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Cheyenne, I think I love you."

She stared at him, her heart racing, her stomach filling to the brim with butterflies. She blinked a few times, studying his face as if it were a joke. 'He beat me to it.' She thought.

"Now would be a good time to say something." He cleared his throat, frowning.

"I-" She started.

Bam's expression fell and his face held his frown.

"I think I love you too." She forced out and returned his nervous smile.

His face relaxed and he smiled in relief.

"You can relax now." She giggled and kissed his nose.

Bam held her waist as she turned on her side as well and kissed her. Cheyenne wrapped he arms around his neck and smiled, kissing him back. He pulled her closer and looked into her eyes.

"We should go on vacation like this a lot." Bam smiled and ran a hand through her hair.

"I'd love to." She smiled and nodded.

"Where to next?"

Cheyenne shrugged. "Anywhere you are."

Bam smiled.

"When are we going to go a step further?" Cheyenne asked a while after they had both closed their eyes.

Bam's eyes flew open and his face turned red, noting that her face was red too. "Whenever you're ready."

Cheyenne nodded. "I think I am."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." She nodded again. "I wouldn't say it if it weren't true."

Bam smiled. "I am too."

She smiled. "Very soon."

He nodded.

"Im so happy to have you." She giggled and cuddle into him.

Truth was, Bam was extremely nervous and worried at that moment. Missy got ahold of him and announced that she had something important and big to tell him. He knew Missy would ruin him, he just hoped she wouldn't get to Cheyenne. She was his everything, and thanks to her, he didn't remain some drunk slob. In fact, he hadn't ben drunk since the first night Cheyenne stayed in the house.

Whatever Missy had to tell him, it wasn't good.

"Go hang out with Cayden." She smiled after everyone emerged from their rooms.

"Come with me." He held her hips and pulled them to her.

"Tomorrow." She smiled and kissed him.

"Mmm," he murmured into the kiss. "fine. I love you."

"I love you too, be good."

"I'll try." He laughed and went to search for Cayden, skateboard in hand.