Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Trapped in my own skin.

BACK TO CHEYENNE'S POV.

Cheyenne rested on the couch and glanced around the apartment for something else to clean to please Jake, just with hopes that he wouldn't be drinking tonight.

She quickly sprung from the couch and hurried into her room, pulling the HIM shirt off of her and throwing it into the furthest most part of her closet. She searched for a decent shirt to put on and pulled it over her head. She sighed slightly in relief, glad she remembered before Jake came home to discover this new shirt.

She sprawled out on the couch and flipped through the channels until she came upon Bam's show. She selected it and smiled to herself. She fished through her shorts pocket for the piece of paper that held Bam's information. She saved his number into her phone under the name "Julie." She didn't want Jake to accidently see his name and have a spaz.

"Hey Bam, this is Cheyenne. You there?" she texted hesitantly and deleted the text.

She waited a few minutes for no reply and sighed, knowing that it was probably a fake number or something. As she turned her phone off, Jake entered the apartment and she stood up to face him. He smiled and kissed her head lazily.

"What's for dinner?" He asked.

No "hello", no "how are you", no "how was your day." Usual Jake.

"Um..I'll make chicken parm." She answers quietly.

"Ew...I'm going out with friends." He walked into the bedroom and changed.

Cheyenne's heart dropped more. She knew she wasn't the greatest cook, but she tried hard to please him. And she was now worried, knowing she'd wake up to a drunk Jake.

"Can I go to a friends?" She asked quickly and avoided his gaze as he looked up.

"What friend?" He asked, staring her down.

"Mollie."

He walked up to her and pinned her to the wall "I find out that you were anywhere else or with anyone else, I'm going to fuck you up. Understand?"

Cheyenne trembled and nodded quickly.

"Good girl." He laughed and pulled away, leaving the apartment.

Cheyenne sat at the couch and began to tremble. She was like the black sheep of a family, the outcast in the class, when she used to be the queen and the favorite of all the kids. Her life was falling apart, she was falling. Into hell? Into depression? She didn't know how to explain it. She needed to escape. But she was scared of what would happen if she did.

Chey settled into a tub of hot water and scrubbed her skin and tried to sooth her sore wrists from Jake's grasp. She began to cry and laid within her trapped skin in the bubbles of the bath that was supposed to calm her.

"Someone save me from falling." She thought to herself anf drifted into her utopia-like dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres the next chapter, it's kinda sad so I apologize! Next chapter of the chapter after will be happier, I promise kiddies =]

Love & Rockets xoxo
MM aka Christyna