Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Celebration

Image

In the morning Cheyenne skipped the shower and put her dress back on from the night before. Since she didn't have any other clothes, it was her only option. Bam gave her his jacket from the night before because it was raining out and the weather was much too cold for her in a strapless dress that barely covered her slender legs.

Bam had brought her up breakfast in bed for them to quickly eat before leaving to hotel and retreating home to spread the news to friends and family of their engagement.

"I'll go check out, here's the keys to the lambo, just go wait for me, OK?" Bam kissed her, grabbing his wallet and the few other things he had with him.

Cheyenne nodded and kissed him back, then took the elevator downstairs and into the lobby. She walked out to the car, pulling the hood up over her head and listening to her heals clicking on the wet pavement.

"Um, excuse me?" Someone cleared their throat from behind her.

She turned around to a man that had an expensive camera around his neck. "Yes?" She asked a bit nervous.

"Are you Bam Margera's girlfriend?" He asked.

Cheyenne slid her hands into her pockets to hide her ring. "Um, yeah, I am actually."

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Cheyenne Melder." She answered confidently. She was Bam's fiance, people had to find out sooner or later what her name really was.

"It's nice to meet you Cheyenne." He said excitedly, scribbling her name down on a pad of paper.

"Buh bye now." She said and walked over to the Lambo, getting in.

She got in the driver's side and started the Lambo, reversing and pulling up to the enterance to wait for Bam. She never drove the Lambo before, and she hoped that it didn't upset him.

"What are you doing?" Bam laughed, getting in.

"Riding like a boss." She smiled, happy that he was actually going to let her drive.

Bam shook his head and laughed. "Alright, let's go home and start calling people."

Cheyenne nodded and put the car in drive, bringing them back to Castle Bam. When they got home, no one else was in. Well, Dunn and Angie were but they were sleeping. Cheyenne showered and surrendered to sweatpants and the shirt that Bam had bought her when he spilt hot chocolate all over her.

"Who should we tell first?" She asked, cuddling up to Bam on the couch.

"Let's call my parents and then your parents." He suggested and pulled out his own phone.

They spent the next hour or so calling all of their family. Cheyenne's grandma had spent a half hour freaking out over the phone and asking question upon question. Amy, her mom, was also thrilled. April and Phil declared that they would throw an engagement party for the next month, one where both families could meet and celebrate. Bam had also called Johnny, as well as the other Jackass members, all of which were happy for them both and intended to attend the engagement party.

When Angie and Dunn woke up, they celebrated with them with wine and for the boys, beer. Novak had called, more than excited for the couple, but disappointed that he couldn't claim Bam as his lifepartner once again.

Through all of this happiness and celebrating, Bam's phone went off from the one person he was praying would spare him mercy.

Missy.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://stories.mibba.com/read/383214/Ready-When-You-Are/

Here is a link to the title page of Ready When You Are, About Falling's sequel (=
Let me know what you guys are thinking/anticipating!? ♥