Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Bam's Interview- Be Mine

Image

"Hey Bam, can we interview you?" The crew asked him when he was done eating.

He nodded and the led him away from Cheyenne only after he kissed her. She went over to hang out with the boys that had become her family over the past few months.

Bam sat on a ledge, beer in hand, and people talking and dancing in the background. "Ask away."

"How did you and Cheyenne meet eachother."

"This is a long story." He laughed and looked down. "We met three different ways. The first way, we were going to this craft store, the guys and I, to buy paint for Vito's car, and she was working behind that counter. We didn't introduce eachother or anything like that, but it was the first time I ever saw her."

"When did you guys really start talking?"

"Well, I was walking around town and so was she and I turned a corner, I ran straight into her and she fell over. I made her spill her hot chocolate all over her clothes so I offered to buy her a shirt and she said yes. I knew we'd be really good friends after that, especially when she picked out a HIM shirt and referred to Ville as a God." He laughed.

"How does Cheyenne feel about your past relationship with Missy?"

"She's met Missy a few times, they don't get along, that's all I know for a fact."

"How does Missy feel?"

"Honestly, I don't really care what Missy thinks anymore. A part of me will still care for Missy, but it's way past the point of caring about her opinion. I'm doing what is making me happy, so she has no say in how I live my life now."

"How did you propose to Cheyenne?"

"I had this huge dinner planned out. I got all the guys to help me rent thise like rose garden and light candles and arrange everything so we would just have a perfect night out together. I was going to wait until after we ate to propose but I was too anxious and excited. Dico had her blind folded and the minute I saw her and how beautiful she looked, I just broke down and started rambling about I bunch of stuff and just about threw myself at the ground to propose and she said yes!"

"Are you excited to marry Cheyenne?"

"Oh yeah man." He laughed. "We've been living together for awhile, so we're already used to seeing so much of eachother and it's been great. We've had no real fights and she gets along with everyone and she's already pretty much in the family. I can't wait to marry her, I'd marry her tonight if I could. I know I've been married before but she...she's different. It's like I had to go through all of those bad relationships to see what I wanted out of a girl, and she's just perfect. She's truely my dream girl. It's unbelievable and my friends give me so much shit now because I swore up and down that I wouldn't remarry and here I am, a few months after my divorce, engaged to Cheyenne."

"Because you and Cheyenne haven't known eachother long, doesn't it worry you that your relationship will turn sour?"

"Not at all. We get along so good, and even though we don't have a lot in common, we still have enough to where we have a strong relationship."

"Have Cheyenne and you discussed having kids?" The interviewer asked.

Bam turned red and looked across the room at Cheyenne. "We haven't exactly discussed having kids, like, we've said how we'd have good looking babies, but I don't know. I'd love to have kids, and I know Cheyenne would be an amazing mother."

"Goodluck Bam, thanks for your time."

"No problem." He nodded and drank some of his beer. He made his way over to Cheyenne who smiled up at him.

"I think your interview is next." He smiled back and kissed her.

"Oh boy." She laughed and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Dance with me?"

"Sure." He smiled and handed off his drink.

"I have a surprise for you." She smiled.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow.

She nodded and smirked slightly, leaning up to kiss him again.

As they were dancing, photographers were taking pictures and their parents both had their interviews as well.

"I'll be back." She smiled and pulled away, walking over to the DJ.

Even though it wasn't HIM's style, they were going to play a background for Cheyenne to sing to.

"Attention everyone." Ville said through a microphone. "Cheyenne would like to sing a song for Bam tonight so if you could all quiet down, thanks."

Ville smiled at Cheyenne and kissed her cheek. "Goodluck, love."

"Thanks." She smiled and looked over at Bam who looked surprised.

"I would run, I would crawl, to the end of the world for you
Give you all that I am
Just to see your face
I would burn in the fire to see you on the other side
Put my heart in your hands
To be beside you

To be beside you
To be the one who
Gets to be right next to you

Just say that you'll be mine
And run away with you
Together we'll make it through
No matter what they say
I've never felt this way
For anyone before
We'll make it through the storm
Together safe and warm
Just say that you'll be mine"

Bam made his way up to Cheyenne and stood in front of her as she sang to him. He smiled, almost having tears in his eyes. He listened to the lyrics.

"I would live underground in the dark with no fear
Send my soul to the floor of the deepest ocean
Put my heart in a safe place for no one else to see
Until you come to rescue me
And set it free

To be beside you
To be the one who
Gets to be right next to you

Just say that you'll be mine
And run away with you
Together we'll make it through
No matter what they say
I've never felt this way
For anyone before
We'll make it through the storm
Together safe and warm
Just say that you'll be mine

Just say that you'll be mine

Just say that you'll be mine
And run away with you
Together we'll make it through
No matter what they say
I've never felt this way
For anyone before
We'll make it through the storm
Together safe and warm
Just say that you'll be mine"

When she was done, everyone started clapping and cheering for her. No one could believe that such a strong voice came out of such a timid girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
ATTENTION:

If I did a poll on which wedding dress, boquet, and wedding colors for the wedding, would you guys vote? PLEASE message or comment and let me know!!