It's Not So Dark When We're Together

Three

I took a seat on the end of my new double bed taking in the new room as the lads stood at the door. I looked up to see Alex smiling at me then looking over at all the bags as if to say you planning on staying with us then. I smiled back to him, he always was so good looking, and then stood back to my feet making a bee line for the bags.

I dropped to the floor cross legged with a thump before pulling the first bag off the pile towards me. I opened the zipper slightly to be attacked by a load of camera lenses. I pushed them back into the bag zipping it up quickly before sliding it across the floor to the end of Elena’s bed where she stood. Elena picked the bag up off the floor emptying the contents on the bed and looking around the room as to where to place them before dumping the bag under her double bed.

I continued to pull at all the bags the ones of which were mine i would empty onto my bed and place everything in it’s own place around the room as the lads all sat around on the beds. The worst part was emptying the underwear from a suitcase of clothes. Me and Elena both did this at the same time and whoever was sat closest to our bra’s suddenly had them in their hands fastening them onto other band members. Before long the five minor boys all had a bra on each and were wondering around the room with fake girly voices and pretended to strut. It was a pretty hilarious sight if honest.

Once we had hung up clothing and emptied pretty much everything except the heaviest and largest of cases i sat down for a five minute breather. As i sat down i was suddenly pounced upon by Ali who sent the two of us rolling off the edge of Elena’s bed with me taking Elena with us. As Teddy peered over the side of the bed the other lads who had overtaken my bed sat waiting for us to resurface from the floor.

After a while Ali got up pulling me up by the arm before both of us helped Elena up who had been completely squashed under the two of us causing her to become completely wedged between the bed and cabinet. I got around to unloading the large cases eventually after some recovery and revealing a couple of pieces of sound equipment. Alex looked confused as to why I had bought my own equipment before looking closer to see it was personalised wherever there was space, including some of my favourite things and not just my name. He smiled to see this as i explained it was a gift form Keith and that he had gotten Elena a personalised photo album and a photo album that was full of many shots of the two of us with Keith and our old crews and bands.

Ed was currently sat flicking through this when he spotted a picture of the two of us at the age of two letting out a loud awww and showing it to the other lads. Elena at this point was the shade of the red lampshade beside her bed as i blushed a slight pink myself, Elena did open her mouth probably to mention the Dan and Teddy school picture but left it and continued to blush instead. Once everything had been unpacked the two of us were led on a tour of our new house, which was absolutely huge.

Ed had now become a personal tour guide to Elena who he seemed to have taken a liking to, he pointed out pretty much every detail whilst wearing a large grin. I noticed Alex was constantly stood beside me not moving more than a metre away from me all the time we wondered around. It was strange but i didn’t mind. Dan started to explain about how things normally went on in the house and that whoever was up first was in charge of breakfast and making tea and coffee for that morning. I took everything in as we were finally led outside and shown the tennis court and the recording studio area, knowing i would be getting lost a few times.

I smiled to see something i was familiar with, Alex noticing and asking if i could use the equipment and whether i had recorded before. I explained that both me and Elena had recorded and mixed a few tracks before and helped with recording a couple of EP’s at one point which added an ever bigger grin from Ed and Alex giving out his own cheeky grin to as though planning something.

After the house tour we were told to just settle down and explained that we would be meeting our new manager whose name was Gary tomorrow morning. I was bought a mug of coffee by Dan who sat beside me with Alex perching the other side. I looked over to see Elena and Ed both sat talking with mugs of steaming hot tea in their hands whilst teddy and Ali were hunting for the TV remotes.

Ed and Elena didn’t stop talking all night Ed finding out what he could about her whilst Alex and Dan were both firing random and some strange questions at me whilst teddy and Ali both sat listening to both conversations. After a while me and Elena turned to look at each other before i nodded towards her.

‘Look guys easiest thing is we all sit in a circle and me and Amy will answer questions that you ask us if they aren’t too stupid. You know more about us then as we know a fair bit about you guys as it is.’

‘Sounds like a plan and i bet you do, Keith explained you loved our music.’

The group of seven of us then took to sitting in a circle on the floor with music playing in the background on the TV. Elena and I answered questions about each other for a few hours before finding out some random things about the boys. As it started to gwt late we all hugged saying our goodnights before me and a very tired Elena headed to our new room.

‘So Elena, can you believe we got this job?’

‘No it is amazing, the guys are genuinely down to earth and I think one of us has pulled a couple of members already.’

‘Nah not me although Ed really has taken a shine to you, go for it it’s really sweet how much he spoke to you.’

‘You to Alex wouldn’t stay away from you since we arrived and Dan kept looking over at you as well.’

‘We shall see how things go we have to hope Gary is as nice as these guys tomorrow, I’m sure he will be though. Looks like living here will be interesting from what teddy and Dan were saying earlier though don’t you think.’

‘haha soon find out, speak to you in the morning I’m knackered, night Amy.’

‘Night’