It's Not So Dark When We're Together

Five

Once Gary had left the house again giving us the plan for the tour that would commence in a couple weeks we were left alone to just relax. I leant against Alex’s shoulder whose head soon rested upon mine whilst Dan lay down head in my lap as i started pulling random strands of hair out his head. Elena and Ed were still sat holding hands and kept shooting each other loving looks as they sat there.

After a while Ali flicked the TV on and as flicking through channels some freaky programme about ghosts came on. Ali decided to leave it on knowing that Alex hated watching stuff like that. I turned to face the TV quite intriguing whilst i felt Alex fidget behind me. I turned to face him to see he was half hiding behind me. I smiled at him before kissing his lips gently before it turned into a full snog. When we parted i turned around continuing to watch the TV again Dan still lay on my lap. On occasion he would look up at me smiling before watching the TV again.

On the other side of the room just as a loud scream erupted form the TV and surround sound i saw Elena jump quite literally out her seat before backing into Ed’s side more as Ed tightened a grip around her kissing her forehead and then lips to calm her down again after the fright.

The rest of the day was spent just chilling around the house and heading into the studio and getting some recording done as a group and just getting used to each others company. Dan was constantly hugging me but i didn’t mind he was kind of my best mate and had been for while so he claimed which made me smile. Alex however did keep shooting him warning looks when possible as if to claim me with his eyes at least.

As the group of us headed out into the fields for a slight walk in the fresh air as the sun finally shone throughout the sky Ed and Elena walked slightly ahead of the rest of us talking. Ed had his arm placed around Elena’s hips whilst she walked along beside him smiling and laughing at whatever Ed was telling her. It was like the perfect romance image just there in front of us the cutest thing ever. Even when they stopped and Ed leant to peck Elena’s cheek it was cute.

As we walked on i felt Alex’s arm weave around me as Dan ran past diving onto Ali’s back sending them both flat onto the grass before rolling about play fighting. I smiled as i watched them before turning to look up into Alex’s eyes. I smiled more as we stood still and he lent his forehead against mine.

‘ Your the most beautiful girl in the world, your too good to be mine.’

‘That’s not true Lex, your too good for me, but here we are.’

‘I suppose your true, I want you to be mine forever, I’ve fallen for you bad.’

‘I want to be yours forever, I’ve liked you for so long.’

With that Alex allowed a really sweet smile to take over his lips before placing them up on my own. His warm breath fluttered around my face as we engaged into the kiss further both his arms now placed on my hips pulling me closer to his body as i had to tip toe slightly. As we parted i smiled again as Alex took my hand into his wrapping his long fingers around mine.

We continued to walk through the fields as the sun started to set in the sky. The clouds were tinted pink as we all sat on a wooden fence just watching the sun slowly lower into the horizon. Elena placed her head onto Ed’s shoulder, before Ed spoke.

‘I’ve never watched the sunset and felt like it was so romantic until i had you here tonight under my arm.’

‘aww Ed thanks this is defiantly the most romantic thing I’ve ever had happen to me, thanks to you.’

Ed smiled before looking back up at the sky before his eye settled onto Elena’s more looks of love shared between the two before they shared another passionate kiss. Once the sun had practically set we headed back toward the house all heading to get into pyjamas ready to settle downstairs with the TV on again. Alex made us sit and watch coronation street as we all started to warm up squashing onto sofa’s. Once he had his soap fix we decided on putting on a couple of films to watch with us all settling down happily.

Once we were all comfortable on the sofa’s, with Elena lay against Ed’s chest his arm around her with a duvet on them both and i was snuggled into Alex with Dan lay behind me, who had left his arm hanging over my legs and Ali and Teddy strangely enough lay on each other in some odd form to, the film started to play.

As we got to the second film i looked over to see Elena’s eyes closed as she lay fast asleep on Ed’s chest, Ed, who kept looking down at her moved her hair out her face as i looked over. Teddy could be heard asleep on the other sofa as his breathing was even and quiet whilst Ali was too busy watching the film. Dan who i noticed was also watching the film turned to look at me occasionally smiling before turning back to watch the film.

As i lay there i felt Alex’s arm move against my body making me look up to him. He looked down kissing my lips before himself turning back to the TV. I moved my body slightly and felt my eyes start to close.

I must of fallen asleep because the next thing i knew my body was cradled in warm arms. I rested my head against the heat source holding me for my nose to take in the smell that i could already assigned with Alex. I opened my eyes a fraction to see Dan holding doors open as Ed carried Elena to bed and Teddy could be heard grumbling behind about been woken up with Ali putting in the point that teddy was to heavy to be carried to bed.

As my body was placed in the bed i felt Alex go to move away from me, i took the opportunity to take his hand and pull him toward the bed where he smiled at my now open eyes whilst placing his own rear end into the bed and joining me under the duvet. I heard Elena kissing someone and guessed that she had decided Ed was staying with her to. I smiled happily snuggling into the warm chest of Alex Davies, the one person i though i would never be with before drifting into a deep sleep after hearing the light breathing of two others bodies across the room.