It's Not So Dark When We're Together

Fifty-Five

Elena’s POV

It felt weird to be packing for another holiday. Although i knew this one was not going to be the least bit peaceful with us all going. The newly married couple were never seen apart this past week. Every time i walked somewhere they were they either cuddled up one of them asleep or Alex was attached to Amy’s hips via his long arms.

As i packed up the last of my clothes for the holiday i felt ready. Ed to had just finished his packing. However next door all i could here was huffs and puffs, no doubt from alex, and the odd instruction that Amy was barking. After an hour i decided it was time to help her, Alex and packing a suitcase was disastrous most the time.

As I stepped into the room a pair of knee length swimming shorts square on in the face as Alex had jumped behind the open wardrobe door. Amy yelled an apology before demanding Alex to move and be helpful. Stepping further into the room i nearly broke my neck, the amount of random clothing items on the floor was untrue.

Amy’s suitcase was stored up the corner completely packed ready for tomorrow morning, Alex’s case however lay on the bed with sun cream in it only. I stepped beside Amy and looked at the floor.

“I’m guessing half of this needs to be in that case, with the big kid causing a riot in here.”

“You bet it.”

I laughed as Alex huffed in protest to been called a big kid the look i gave him soon pulled him back to been mature.

“Amy i can’t pack my case, you know what i wear and what is suitable for where we are going can’t you and Elena pack it for me........ Please.”

“Fine, since it’s the only way this case is going to get packed. You go sit in the living room and in half hour make me a coffee, I’m sure it shall be required.”

Alex smiled happy to get out of the tedious case before strolling out the door, stumbling at the door however as his foot got caught in another pair of swimming shorts.

As he headed downstairs i turned to the clothes strewn across the floor picking them up and putting them on the bed. Amy then pulled a list that she had made out her pocket and the two of us got to work.

After twenty minutes clothes were neatly folded in the case and after Amy sorted out some boxers and socks for Alex, since i wouldn’t touch the draw, the case was finally zipped shut. After accomplishing that i helped Amy to straighten up and tidy the bedroom, removing any stale food alex had left in there and Amy carrying down a carrier bag full of empty beer bottles.

I soon settle don the sofa where Ed was stretched out kissing him lightly on the lips before pressing my face into his chest a little as he hugged me. Taking in his intoxicating smell i cuddled up to my husband turning my attention to the TV as Ed’s hand played with a strand on my hair.

********************************
Amy’s POV

After finally getting Alex’s case packed with the help of Elena and sending alex away i headed downstairs. I picked up my mobile form the kitchen side along with my mug of coffee and stepped outside the front door where it would be quieter.

As i sat down on the on the door step i dialled gary to check he was ready for the morning. As the phone rang i sipped my coffee gently.

“hello?”

“Hey Gary.”

“Hey trouble, what’s up?”

“Just phoned to check you were all set for your two week break? We have transport to the airport sorted and we will pick u up on the way over.”

“yeah I’m all packed and ready and i am looking forward to seeing some proper sunshine to be honest, and to feel the heat from it unlike the weather we are having here, don’t get me wrong it’s great for us but still.”

“haha i know what you mean. Anyway best go I’m sure the husband shall soon be coming to check I’ve not got lost.”

I soon ended the call with Gary and smiled. It felt good to be getting away from everything for two weeks in the sun, the heat and also with my husband and an amazing group of friends that were more like a family.

As i stepped back inside the house i was greeted by teddy who stood there in his usual house attire of 3/4’s and a t-shirt.

“fancy a game of tennis, I’m bored.”

I quickly agreed and after finishing my coffee headed out to the tennis court with teddy. After a while i heard more voices on the decking next to the tennis court. As one game finished i turned to see that the rest of the house were watching us.

As me and teddy continued to play each other the others started yelling and playing up. What happened next was one thing i didn’t expect however.

As i served to teddy ed and Ali ran past us stark naked their manhood covered by their hands as they lapped the tennis court. Me and teddy abandoned play and instead turning to firing at the two of them, teddy getting the best shot of hitting Ali right on his ass. Once they again exited and went to put their clothes on i shook my head as i looked over to see Elena as red as a beetroot and her head in her hands at what her husband had just done.

After wearing ourselves out way to much we all headed in ready to settle down for the evening eating a Chinese take-away watching a film or two before an early night ready for tomorrows early start for the flight.

**************************
Alex’s POV

As i sat on the sofa stuffed from the take-away i pulled Amy into my chest hugging her tightly and kissing the tip of her nose gently. She hugged back resting her head in the crook of my neck as we settled on one of the sofa’s ready for whatever film was been put on. The other end of the sofa ed and Elena were curled up together their bodies mirroring each other before teddy kindly placed a blanket over them.

Teddy came and sat next to me and amy before Dan and Ali squashed into the middle of the sofa as the film started to play. I sat sipping on a bottle beer as Amy had taken to drinking some smoothies drink not wanting alcohol until the flight tomorrow. Dan and Ali were both getting through cans of cider and ed and Elena both sat drinking fruit juice been healthy.

As the night progressed i went to say something to Ed but as i did i noticed that both him and Elena were fast asleep, Dan resting his head against Ed’s hips, Dan’s legs extending over Ali and teddy’s laps. I kissed Amy’s forehead before noticing that she too was asleep. Her arm still hung around my neck her head resting on my chest, she looked so peaceful lay there and i smiled, glad at the fact she was now my wife, i had definatly found true love. It looked like ed and Elena had to.

After the film finished Dan and Ali headed up to bed before teddy gently shook Ed and Elena awake. I decided to leave amy asleep and so instead picked her up in my arms and carried up to bed as ed and Elena yawning dragging themselves up the stairs behind me.

I lay amy down in the bed before myself climbing in and pulling the duvet up, out of instinct and through the coolness of the sheets no doubt Amy shuffled over without opening her eyes and again wrapped her arm’s over me, her head gently resting on my chest again. I kissed her goodnight and myself fell asleep looking forward to our honeymoon. I knew that right form the off, including travelling to the airport ti would be hilarious and Elena and ed were each taking a camcorder and plenty of memory cards to record the action.