Status: Comment and Subscribe please. Hope you like it.

Don't Waste Your Time On Me

I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls, I Built Around Myself

ALEX

I woke up from what seemed like a dream. I would never have thought that the events that took place last night would have happen that fast. In a weeks time, Lena had gone from wanting me dead, to throwing herself at me on her door step. I have no words to describe my disbelief.

i got up, got dressed, and headed to school as I normally do, but this time something was different. i had a spirit in me. A spirit that had vanished without a trace for a long time.

When I walked into 1st, there she was sitting at her desk, her wavy hair pulled back into a ponytail showing her face. I took a deep breath and sat down next to her, putting my bag on the floor.

I turned towards her, "Hey." I said.

She looked up and smiled at me. God I love her smile. "Hey yourself." she replied sweetly.

All I could do was stare at her. No words came out of my mouth. Could this girl actually be making me tounge tied? Shit. I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

"How's your head feeling?"

"Better. I had a headache when I woke up but I took some Advil, it's gone now. Oh! Before I forget," she reached into her bag, "here's your jacket, thanks for letting me wear it last night."

I looked at her out reached hand that was holding my jacket. " You know what, keep it. It was starting to feel snug on me anyway."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I have plenty of jackets at home I can wear."

"Thanks." she put the jacket back in her bag.

"So Lena, I was wondering..do you want to see a movie some time?"

"Sure, what brought this on?"

What's that suppose to mean? "Um, I don't know, we kinda kissed last night!"

" What are you talking about Alex?"

You have got to be fucking kidding me. " Really Lena? You're going to play that game? i thought you were better then that."

"Look Alex..."

"I already know Lena. You may want to pretend that our kiss didn't happen, but it did, and it scares the shit out of you, because you felt something. Well you know what Lena? SO. DID. I. I felt something, and after what seemed like forever, I woke up this moring happy. You did that to me. You made me feel happy. You gave me a reason to not end my life today, you're what made wake up this morning and face the battle that is called life. You gave me hope, and instead of running away from that feeling like you did, I used it to my advantage, so you know what?" I took her face in between my hands and I crashed my lips onto hers. I could hear the screams and comments coming from everyone around us but I blocked them out, iIput all my focus on Lena. I forced my tounge into her mouth and tasted her. Our tounges moved as one around her mouth, and when it was over, we were both left breathless. We stared at eachother. I looked right at her and began to speak.

"That is what is going to keep me from losing my mind."

On that note, I grabbed my bag and walked out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By lunch time evryone was buzzing about what went on with me and Lena. When I walked in the cafateria and sat down, Jack and Rian were waiting for me with their arms crossed.

Shit I'm screwed
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry.
Thank you to those who stayed
Think we can get back up to 40 people