Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

Messing with heart strings

Jess's P.O.V

Lying can be fun, but sometimes it does damage a lot of damage, actually most of the time it does damage.
Stephen walked in my hotel room the room was covered in candles making it romantic,
I was laying on my bed staring at him as he pulled off his shirt and threw it on the ground
"You know if we get caught I would be dead" he said.
I nodded and pulled him on top of me and craddled his face and pulled him close "Well all this sneaking around is kind of hot" I said.
Stephen moaned as I grabbed his crotch on his jeans.
"Well this better be worth it" he said.
I nodded "Trust me babe, I will make it up to you" I said and smirked "Now take off your jeans" I said.

Stephen's P.O.V

I know I said I hated her, but she has me whipped, she texted me saying "Come to my hotel room so I can make it up to you ;)"
I was thinking her just saying sorry to me a billion times but this was much better.

I felt her mouth on me again as I moaned really loud as she moved it up and down,
I moaned louder and louder, and started pulling at her hair, and then she stopped.
She looked up at me "Stephen I don't think this is enough" she said.
I shook my head "No keep going, I am enjoying it" I said honestly.

She shook her head and grabbed my boxers and pulled them back up.
I looked at her with sad look on my face, but then she gave me the serious look.

"I can't do this" she said.
I looked at her "Do what?" I asked.
She sighed "You have to go" she said "I can't be with you"
I looked at her and grabbed her face "You need to be with me, I want you" I said and looked at her,
she had tears in her eyes "I'm sorry" she said.
I shook my head and got up and grabbed my shirt "No I am sorry, you are the one that lied" I said.

She looked at me 'STEPHEN I'M SORRY" she cried.
I looked at her and shook my head "KEEP AWAY FROM ME" I yelled.

She broke my heart again and I am sick of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short and stuff but please bare with me.
I sat in english planning 40 more chapters not saying how many will be part of this story and how many are for the sequal.

This chapter had to break them up for a plan that I have for at least a few chapters.
So thank you for subscribing and actually reading this story
to be honest I would give up after the first chapter but so many people keep reading it.
Thank you <3

x