Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

We're Just A Footnote In Someone Else's Love Story

Jess's P.O.V

It had been a week since I had first met Stephen, and what a amazing week it had been, we were constantly hanging out and were coming really close, and it was amazing.
Tonight was a warped tour party, and I was allowed to go, since I am on warped tour and everything, I was wearing a Boys like girls top, with cut off shorts and fish nets underneath.

I was waiting in the hallway for Jack to hurry up since he was walking with me there, since Zack, Alex and Rian had already left.

Right now we were in Las Vegas, Nevada, we were going to a massive hall somewhere, I was so excited cause Stephen was going to be there,
"Jack hurry up" I yelled and banged on the door,
'COMING" yelled Jack.

---
We arrived at the party, everyone came over and greeted Jack and ignored me, that's how I was treated, I was nothing to everyone, because I wasn't in a band, to them I was a tag along, or a groupie as some of them called me.

I looked around finally saw Stephen sitting in the corner, I walked over to him and taped him on the shoulder, he turned around his eyes went huge when he saw me.
"You made it" he said and hugged me tight.
"Yeah sorry Jack took a long time to get ready" I said.
Stephen nodded "Don't worry my brother is the same" said Stephen and pointed to John who was rolling all over the ground acting like he was getting electricuted, I laughed.

"So can I get you a drink?" asked Stephen,
I nodded 'That would be nice" I said.
I walked over to two spare seats and sat down in one and saved the other for Stephen.

He walked over with some vodka drinks, yes I wasn't quite 21 yet, but either were alot of these girls around here, so I sipped the drink as Stephen sat down,
he looked so hot, he was wearing a blue shirt with ripped jeans and a unzipped black hoodie on top.

I wanted tonight to be the night that we locked lips.
Everytime we go to kiss John or Jack interput, or something happens,
it drives me insane, it's like 'Can't I just kiss Stephen already?'
obviously not.

I was thinking of ways this kiss could happen it would have to be around no one, and some where quiet, then I thought of a idea.
"Stephen I want to go back to my hotel" I lied.
I didn't really want to but if it meant I would have alone time with Stephen, then it was good enough for me.
"I will walk you back" said Stephen and stood up and grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet and let go of my right and held onto the left as I went and told my brother that I was leaving, and then we walked back to the hotel.

--

We got back to the hotel, and we went up to my room, we were sitting on my bed in silence, I decided to make the first move, I layed down on the bed and pulled him down beside me so we were looking each other in the eyes, he smiled and moved his head in closer and closer,
he stopped when our noses touched, his breath was on my lips.
I was falling for him and I didn't want him to catch me, his lips finally met mine.

They were softer then fairy floss, they were perfect, he was perfect, the kiss was perfect,
I felt him run his hands up my legs to my waist, he grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him,
I sat up with my legs on his waist pulling my black hair back, and tied it up with the rubber band I was using to tie my shirt up.

I leant down and kissed his lips lightly, touching his cheeks softly, I moved my tounge across his bottom lip, which I guess he liked cause he moved his hips up, as I got entry,
we battled out for air, and rolled around swapping who was on top.

Stephen's P.O.V

I pulled away from Jess and looked her in the eyes and stroked her cheek bone "Will you be mine?" I asked.
She took a while to answer, I was starting to get worried, she totally like made out with me there is no way she is going to reject me, right?.
She pulled my head down close to her "Does this answer your question?" she asked and kissed my lips again,
I pulled away "It sure does" I said and kissed her again.

We started making out Jess moved her hands up my shirt and slipped it over my head she pushed me down and climbed on top of me and started sucking my neck while moving her finger up and down my chest,
she sat up and pulled off her shirt, leaving her in a lacy bra, I went to remove it that's when the hotel door flew open we both turned to see....
♠ ♠ ♠
BLEHHHHHH!
I am still awake at 3.45am and this is all I could write.
It's short it sucks but I felt like posting something,
so yeah updating again tomorrow cause I really like writing this story.
Comments would be lovely,
I am not doing the whole comments = updates cause cbf.

yep I'm lazy tonight (Y)

Jess
x