Killjoys Make Some Noise.

3.

A few hours passed of them running around and shooting, it was 4 in the morning and the sun would come up soon. Not that that would make a difference, but it's one step closer to noon. Everyone was safe at the moment, all they wanted to do was save the 3 innocent citizens.

“Okay, what do we do, no where is safe.” Gerard said pushing his hair out his face.

“I don't know we just gotta keep going,” Mikey sighed and everyone nodded.

They went down a street that they haven't been down, it was quite hidden. Nothing seemed to be here, things might be looking up. Frank who was leading, walking into gardens too look through windows too see if it were safe.

“This once seems safe.” Frank said as he opened the door, everyone followed after him.

Frank walked in first holding up his gun, when they were all in they closed the door. Frank, Gerard and both of the girls went one way and the others went the other way. They needed to search the house quickly. The girls held onto each other, they had no colour in their face due to fear. They were searching downstairs, when they were in the living room the girls stayed there and Frank and Gerard walked into the kitchen.

The girls looked around and no one was there, they then faced in the direction of the kitchen, just waiting for the boys to come out. They would only be a second, hopefully.

“Ahh!” One of the girls screamed as she was pushed to the floor and held down by a zombie.

The other girl held up her gun and loaded it, but it was too late the zombie bit into her neck. The boys came running out, just as they did the girl shot the zombie in the head. It fell off the girl and died...again.

“Shit.” Gerard and Frank said as they huddled round the girl. She was screaming in agony. “I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry we couldn't save you.” Frank said to the girl, he felt a tear in his eye. They stood up as they girl was dying. Gerard held up the gun and shot her in the head.

The girl was crying and screaming, “that was little sister!” She screamed.

“I know, I'm sorry. I really am! But do you think it's easy for me, all my family are dead as well. Now please be quiet.” Frank said as he reloaded his gun. Gerard glared at him, thinking that that was harsh but he wouldn't dare say anything. Frank can be extremely scary when he is pissed off. They walked out to see the rest of the crew walk downstairs.

“What the fuck happened?” Ray asked.

“One down.” Frank said and stormed out the house with his gun. Nothing about that subject was said. Gerard comforted the sobbing girl, while Frank walked independently ahead of everyone.

They had no idea where they were going, they were just walking. Shooting zombies when they passed, they had to find a place to rest for a while. But where? Everywhere is infected, it looks like the Killjoys are gonna be here for a while killing everything.

“Time?” Frank asked Mikey.

“5:17 am.” Mikey said pushing the hair out his face, Frank gave a simple nod.

As they walked Gerard walked up too Frank and looked at him sympathetically.

“Talk.” Gerard said smiling at him. Frank looked at him and paused for a moment.

“I was just thinking about my family. How I saw my Mum and Dad die and how they tried to kill me, that image will never leave my head. Gerard I miss them.” Frank said, although you couldn't see his eyes because they were covered with glasses, it looked like he was crying.

“I know, I know it's hard and I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel better my Mum and Dad are both dead as well.” Gerard looked down fighting the lump in his throat.

“You have Mikey, I have no one.” Frank wiped his eyes under his sun glasses.

“You have me and all the guys.” Gerard stopped Frank and hugged him, Frank nodded and took out another cigarette and lit it up.

Everyone stopped and looked around, they saw an alleyway. It was worth a shot to look, so they all walked down and it was quite a short path. It was a dead end, a wall stopped them which is good. They could sit down there for a while.

“Here?” Mikey asked, they all nodded and took a seat on the ground and leaned on the wall.

They all sighed because it felt good to rest, they have been walking for hours and hours. Frank sat next to Gerard and rested his head on Gerard's shoulder, Gerard rested his head on top of Frank's. Directly opposite them Mikey sat there with his gun on his lap and his arms crossed over his chest. Ray was sitting next to the remaining two citizens. Above then the sun was rising and making the sky pink and yellow. Not long too go, only a few hours before they can leave and save other people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! :D
Sorry I spell 'color' the British way.