Status: On Hiatus

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Who I Am

Image
My name is Poppy Moore. I have past and I have a future. But I try my very hardest to live in the present. I’m sixteen years old. I have brown hair that has a red glow in the sun. My skin is white but sometimes just a little tan. I’m five foot six inches. My boobs are about a C cup, but I know they will soon be a D. I don’t know how to explain my style. Sometimes I dress like a punk, sometimes I dress like a tom boy, and sometimes I dress a like a surfer girl. Either way I’m me. My clothes don’t define who I am.

I don’t have many real friends. Like my mom always said you could have tons of friends throughout your lifetime but you may only have a handful of people that are your best friends and you would trust them with your life. She has always been right. I have tons of friends, but like I said I don’t have many real friends. The only real friends I have are Lilly, Ricky, Sarah, and Cameron.

Lilly is my best friend. I can tell her anything. No matter what, she is always there for me. Like I am for her. I have known Lilly for six years. We always stick up for each other. Sometimes we can be a bad influence on each other and sometimes we can be the best influence. Like for example I influenced her to start smoking and she influenced me to start drinking. And for another example I influence her not to kick everyone’s asses and she influences me not to push everyone away. We’re good for each other but were also bad for each other. But all in all I still love her.

Ricky is my brother and best friend. He is five years older then me. He is always there when I need him. He is my protector. Out of everyone his opinion is the one that means the most to me. He is the one person I hate to disappoint. He knows everything about me even when I hate to admit it. He knows when I’m sad or angry. He knows when I need a break from everyone. He knows me better then I know myself. I love him with all my heart.

Sarah is my sister and best friend. She is four years older then me. Like my brother, she is always there for me. When someone gets me angry or sad she’s right behind Ricky ready to burry the loser. She is one of the bravest, strongest people I know. At only twenty years old her and her boyfriend got pregnant. But she miscarried. It’s been less then a month since she miscarried. When it happened everyone thought I took it the hardest. But I wonder how that can be true. I mean it had to have been the hardest for Sarah. I mean after all it was her baby. But whenever I look at her I see a brave woman that won’t break down and cry because she’s so strong. But then sometimes I take a second look and I see the real reason everyone thinks I took it harder then she did. She’s more concerned about not crying in front of people because she doesn’t want them to worry. She’s just trying to be strong for everyone. And that’s the bravest thing I have ever seen anyone do.

Cameron is my sisters’ boyfriend. I remember the day I met him so well. It was three years ago, before I smoked. Once he walked through the door for the first time I could smell cigarette smoke on him. I looked up at him and looked him straight in the eyes and said ‘Every cigarette takes eleven minutes off your life.’ He just looked at me and then my mother broke up the awkward silence. But ever since then he has been like a big brother. I remember the first time I mentioned a boys name he just about had a heart attack. He asked me who this boy was and if he was going to have to kick his ass. Not many of my guy friends come around anymore when Cameron is near by.

Well enough about my friends. I live with Lilly and her mom. I won’t tell you right now why I don’t live with my parents. You will find out eventually. But right now we just moved into a nicer house a few blocks away from our old house. It’s the summer right now so I get to relax. But I might not be able to with my neighbors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell Me what you think? Like? Love It? Hate It? Update it?
Comments are greatly appreciated. This is just the begining.