Status: Fantome de l'Opera <33 I LOVE HIM.

No One Would Listen, No One but Her

Sing Me To Sleep.

The next morning Brielle woke up violently jumping up. She looked around her room with wide eyes but nothing, no one. She sighed sinking back into her bed. She cursed herself for falling asleep she didn’t want him to leave, she didn’t want him to stop singing to her. She remembered his voice exactly, it was only last night, but his voice was beautiful even in a soft melody. She had only heard him sing to Christine his voice wasn’t at all soft during the point of no return but it was last night. Still mesmerized by him she laid there reliving every second of last night in her mind. She had finally met him, finally.
Watching from the mirror in her room Erik chuckled to himself at the similarities. Now, it seemed almost every room had a mirror like the prima donna’s had. It was as if they were inviting him back, but of course they figured he was long gone after that night. Watching her smile to himself it made a smile form on his own face. A full one, not those half smiles he always gives but a full out grin.
Brielle checked her clock on the table beside her and hopped out of bed changing into her clothes and rushing out to practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I apologixe, it's more of a filler. Butbutbut the next one's pretty long and I promise I'll try to update tomorrow. I haven't really had anytime. I get like a two week break from cheerleading in like 19 days XD I'll catch up on everything thenn. But, for now I'm pretty booked.
Anywho, lemme know whatcha think about this story and make my day :]