What You Mean to Me

Lena

Lena.

I sighed inwardly, running my hands over my face, to get rid of any last traces of sleepiness from my head. Frank was on top of me, his head resting on my chest, fast asleep. I ran my fingers through his sticky hair before slowly sliding out from underneath him, making sure that I didn't wake him. I found my clothes, hurriedly getting dressed, and throwing on one of Mikey's shirts from his closet before making my way into the living room where I found Mikey and Gerard watching Saturday morning cartoons.

"Hey kiddos," I smiled flopping down next to them, reaching for Gerard's cup of coffee.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He protested, getting a hold of the mug. "You were just up there with Frank's tongue down your throat! I don't want those germs!"

I rolled my eyes. "Gerard, you've made out with Frank before."

"Oh, yeah," he giggled letting go.

I shook my head taking a sip of the hot liquid.

"So…" Gerard nudged me.

"So what?" I looked at him confused.

"So what?" Gerard echoed. "Give me all the details!"

"Ew, Gerard no!" Mikey yelled. "I don't want to know al the horny details!"

"Well I do!" his brother said. "Lena, spill."

I shook my head. "Yeah Gee, you are so bisexual. Um… it was great."

Gerard nodded, urging me to go on.

"Best sex of my life," I admitted. "I mean, Frank is just… amazing. We were like… made for each other. We fit together perfectly… but he's such a tease… I know that he's only five-four, so he's a little guy, but his little-guy sure as hell isn't so little."

"Oh my god!" Mike yelled. "I don't want to hear this!"

"Sorry Mikes," I apologized. "I'm not gonna say anything more."

Gerard giggled, putting his arm around me. "I am so glad you two are finally together… it's about time."

Mikey nodded, agreeing with his brother. "Me too."

I nodded as well. "Me three."

"Lena, can I talk to you?"

I turned around in the hallway at school to see Nora standing there.

"Um, yeah, sure," I nodded. "What's going on?"

"How's… Frank?" she asked.

"Um…" I was taken aback a little, but quickly snapped out of it, returning my eyes to my locker, pulling out what I needed. "He's fine."

"Oh, that's good," she seemed disappointed, her eyes lingering on the ground.

I could tell that she was sad, and debated whether or not I should ask about it. My sympathy began to kick in. "Nora… are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah… fine…" She mumbled.

I closed my locker, knowing she as on the verge of tears and it was too late for me to walk away. Damnit.

"Nora, I know that we never really were the best of friends, but I can tell something's bothering you…" I started. "Do you need someone to talk to?"

She scoffed, looking at me, her prissy attitude returning. "If I needed someone to talk to, I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time telling you about my problems."

I stared at her for a moment, wondering if she was for real. Then I just rolled my eyes, slamming my locker shut, beginning to walk away.

"Lena, wait!" She called after me.

I spun around again, not in the mood to listen to her anymore. "What?"

"I… it's Frank," she said. "I miss him. I want him back."

"Yeah, I heard about the break up," I said biting my lip.

"Yeah, he broke up with me while you were in the hospital," she said. "And he broke up with me because of you."

I gave one tight nod, not sure what else to do.

"God, I was so stupid," she said. "I really thought that he loved me… but no… he was only trying to replace you with me!… all he ever cared about was you… I was never anything to him. I didn't mean anything to him… but I loved him. I still love him… and it' because of you that my life is now ruined!"

I didn't say anything. I figured that if I just let her rant, she would soon shut up, walk away, and never talk to me again.

"I always knew there was something more going on between you and Frank," she continued. "You two always claimed to be friends, the best of friends, but I knew there was something more… I knew that you two were up to something."

I glanced at my watch, waiting for her little speech to come to an end.

"I just want to know why," Nora said. "I want to know why you had to take Frank away from me. You had Jordan… why did you need Frank too? Why couldn't you have just left him alone? We could have been happy together. Why did you ruin it all for me?"

"I didn't take Frank from you," I said. "Frank was always mine."

That sent her ever the edge. I saw the tears free flowing from her eyes, her eye makeup running down her face along with them.

"I hate you!" She screamed at me. "I hate you, Lena Haas! I hate you with everything I have!"

I just stared at her as she continued to scream that she hated me. The girl had lost it.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to my lovely commenters!
blackparadeisdead!
mcr_lover
rachemical
Neche
smother_me_xo