Status: Complete

You're My Medication

Lust.

NC-17

J laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. He closed his eyes and rested our foreheads against each other.

“You drive me crazy sometimes…” he mumbled. I rested my hands on his neck and closed my eyes too.

“I could say the same to you,” I smiled a little and opened my eyes again to see that J was staring intently at me.

“What?” I whispered.

“Nikki, I want you,” he said just as softly. I blushed and thought back to the time when things got a little heated between us and Ruff interrupted before it went any further. J noticed my pink cheeks and chuckled.

“I love the affect I have on you,” he whispered and placed light kisses on my neck. I bit my lip and moved my hands to run my fingers through his recently washed hair. The green was fading…

J ripped his gloves off and I felt his rough, calloused hands on the bare skin of my stomach. Slowly, he began to lift my shirt up until I raised up a little to help him take it off. J let it drop to the floor as he looked me over.

“Mine,” he growled and kissed me roughly trying to undo my pants without looking. I was desperately trying to undress him as well. I managed to get his coat and vest off before we separated again to breathe.

J leaned back and sat lightly on my upper hips and stared at me. He licked his kiss swollen lips and moved back until he was standing at the foot of the bed while grabbing my pants. He dragged them down my legs leaving me in just my bra and underwear. J practically ripped his shirt off; a few buttons went flying. I got onto my knees and helped him undo his pants.

J looked down at me with lust hazed eyes as I undid his belt. I quickly pushed his pants down and he stepped out of them along with his socks and shoes. He got on the bed again and pushed me onto my back. J didn’t waste time and connected our lips again before tearing my bra and underwear off me. I made a sound of surprise and J took that moment to invade my mouth with his tongue.

Suddenly I felt like being playful. I ran my hands down his muscled abdomen until I reached the waistband of J’s boxers. He groaned a little.

“Keep going, baby,” he cooed into my ear, his hot breath fanning down my neck. I shivered in pleasure before acting like I was going to keep going. Last second, I pushed J back and jumped off the bed not caring that I was naked. I wanted to have a little fun and I know how much J loves to chase…

“Tease,” he grumbled regaining his balance. I smirked at him.

“Come get me, J,” I said in a low voice. J’s slight bulge in his boxers became more pronounced and he flew off the bed after me. I eeped and ran towards the bathroom.

“Not so fast!” I was almost inside the other room when J’s arms locked around me and he shoved me up against another wall.

“You really like having me against walls don’t you?” I asked softly. J’s lips were millimeters from mine.

“It’s a turn on,” he growled and claimed my lips again. I felt him moving around and looked down to see him kicking his boxers away. A wave of lust washed over me when I saw his hard member right next to my hip.

“Okay, no more playing,” I said breathlessly. J chuckled and looked at my flushed face.

“You're the one that started it. Let me finish it,” he smirked and spread my legs a little. I felt embarrassed, but pushed the feeling away. This is J, my Jack, and he cares about me.

J trailed kisses down my body until he reached my inner thigh. He traced my scars and kissed them lightly like how I kiss his. He made his way back up my body and pulled one of my legs up to wrap around his waist.

“You’re mine, Nikki,” he hissed and plunged into me. I nearly screamed and dug my nails into J’s shoulders. This is my first time considering I’ve been with only J since I was 15.

“Shh, it’ll get better,” he whispered kissing all over my face. This is the most tender and gentle he’s been with me since he became J. I loved it…

J pulled out slowly and pushed back in at the same pace. It was painful, I won’t lie and there was blood. Not a lot, but it was still there. True to his word, the pain began to subside and I wanted him to pick up the pace.

“J, go faster,” I said into his neck. He shivered and began to pound me into the wall. A picture frame fell, but we weren’t paying attention. All I could focus on was how he was making me feel.

“I love you,” I moaned kissing him. He kissed me back eagerly and a thin layer of sweat coated our bodies.

“J, I feel weird,” I got out trying to catch my breath.

“Just let it all out, Nikki,” he growled going even faster. J began hitting a spot that made me see stars. I moaned louder and tightened my grip around him.

“That’s it. Let it loose. Scream my name, Nikki,” he said lowly, nibbling on my neck. J’s trusts became more erratic as he grew closer to his climax. I couldn’t hold it in anymore!

"Jack!" I screamed.The pooling in my stomach exploded and I felt myself clamp down on him. Pleasure spread all over my body and my muscles spasmed a little. J groaned and thrust into me roughly a few more times before releasing inside me.

"Ah! Nikki!" J held me close knowing that I couldn’t stand on my own. I finally came down from my high, but my knees still felt wobbly. J picked me up effortlessly and carried me to bed.

“Get some rest. I’m going to call Ruff and let him know we’ll be here for a while,” he whispered kissing my temple. I nodded and felt myself doze off.

When I woke up again, J wasn’t in my room. I stood up and grimaced. Everywhere ached, but especially down there… I wobbled over to my closet and got dressed and in comfy clothes before going into my living room. J was typing on his laptop and talking on the phone. Looks like he went back to the new base to pick a few things up, and he took my bag with him. My gym bag was no longer by the front door so he must have taken it.

I sat down next to him on the couch and leaned against his shoulder. He glanced at me before ending his call and setting his laptop on the coffee table.

“How do you feel?”

“Like I got hit by a bus,” I grumbled and closed my eyes. J chuckled and stood, pulling me up with him. I groaned and looked at him unhappily for moving me.

“We need to get back to the base. I was just waiting for you to wake up,” he grinned widely and grabbed my hand and his laptop. He led me downstairs and out to his van.

“Is Catwoman still there?” I asked once we were driving.

“Yup,” he said popping his p. I grumbled under my breath about stupid cats.

“Are you still mad at her for what happened last time?” he asked tilting his head to one side and looking at me while he drove.

“J, she practically raped you… Of course I’m still mad at her. At least Harley was there to force her away.”

“But then you killed her,” he giggled.

“I’m almost regretting that. Maybe if she was still here, Catwoman would leave,” I mumbled. J just kept smiling like a madman. He pulled into the garage of the house we were staying in and shut the van off.

“Try to get along,” he said playfully.

“I’m not making any promises…” as soon as I walked into the house, I wanted to leave. Catwoman was still there and she was hanging all over Dot. I guess he didn’t know what she was like because he’s still pretty new to J’s group. Poor guy…

“Jokey, you're back!” Catwoman jumped up and walked towards him with open arms, but stopped once she saw me. Her happy smile turned into a glare.

“And you brought the stray back with you…”

“Who are you calling a stray you fu—“ J covered my mouth with one of his hands and wrapped the other arm around my waist.

“Now now now, Kitty, you need to get along with Nikki here. If she isn’t here, there won’t be any need for you. If you're staying, so is she,” he grinned when he saw Catwoman’s look of disgust. But she nodded and sat down next to Dot again on one of the couches. J slowly let me go making sure I wasn’t going to snap again.

“Is my car here?” I asked looking at him. The last time I saw it, I was in the back of a police car with J being led away from the giant wreck J caused with that 18-wheeler. It was just before Gordan took me away from him.

“Yeah, I had Skid get it back from the cops and debug it. The keys are in the kitchen. Are you going somewhere so soon?” he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

“I need to go talk to someone. Don’t worry, I’ll be back by morning. I’ll expect you have to a new plan by then,” I winked and patted his arm before grabbing my keys from Skid in the kitchen and going out back to get in my car.

It was almost mid-night now, but I REALLY didn’t want to be around the cat right now. I wanted to talk to someone else than my normal group and that person needed to talk to me too.

Bruce Wayne.

Better to talk to him now instead of having him track me down again and possibly running into J.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was one of the longer lemons I've written. Let me know what you think! (: