Status: The last chapter is coming up! I told you this was going to be a short story

The Red Bullet

The Binding Thread

The man tried to carefully and quietly walk up the stairs unnoticed, but the third step creaked under his weight. He froze and listened to hear anything on the second floor. He heard shuffling footsteps and then silence, he then dug in his pocket for more bullets to reload his gun. He fumbled a little and dropped some on the stair step. Quietly cussing under his breath he quickly picked them up and reloaded. With the sound of a click he was ready for his targets.

With each step he took a reason for what he was doing ran through his head, the woman with chocolate brown hair that shimmered like glistening water when it was caught in the sun light. Their first encounter when she accidently took his coffee at Starbucks, and the way she laughed nervously when she gave it back to him. Her voice capturing him in the moment as the coffee shop and everything else around him disappeared and they were the only people that mattered. Then when she left he noticed the lipstick on his coffee lid making his drink even more enjoyable. Afterwards their first night together in the Hilton Hotel as they lost sense of any moral to them as they ravaged each other. As she pulled him close calling his name, “Jim” between moans as he kissed her head to toe before he completely ate her. He could feel his heart race as he remembered her naked body shivering beneath him, glistening with sweat as she welcomed him inside her with every moan and groan. As sinful pleasure engulfed them both, they were no longer the faithful husband and the loyal wife, but lovers.

That was the night his desire for her grew as he became intoxicated by her smell and addicted to her touch. The way she kissed him, slowly, and deeply made his heart ache when he remembered the taste of cherries coming from her soft lips. Suddenly he remembered his wife sitting on their bed in the master bedroom of his home. Her face stern and eyes piercing as they followed him. Confused about the situation he remembered walking over to her to kiss her cheek but she avoided from him like the plague. Stunned he asked her what was wrong when she asked him who was she. Startled Jim kept his composure and told his wife he had no idea what she was talking about when she pulled out red laced panties from her pocket and threw them at Jim. She asked Jim again who the woman was, but he was speechless. He fidgeted with the red lace remembering that only the night before he ripped them off of his lover with his bare teeth. Being pried form his thoughts from his frantic wife he wadded up the underwear and placed them in his pocket as he redirected his attention to his wife who was now pacing the floor.

It was then that he remembered how much she looked like a tigress with every step she took. How her gaze held his as he felt unable to move, like prey trapped in a predators’ sight. His heart began to race and his palms began to sweat as he waited to see what she was going to do. Suddenly she stopped and walked to him with a surprisingly fluid stride until she stopped before him. He felt his mouth dry up as he feared what she was going to do to him. She reached up to him and he flinched when suddenly she pulled his face down to her’s and they were kissing. Deeply. He remembered how wet her kiss was and how it turned hot and heavy quick. He lifted her leg up as he slid his hand over her thigh until he reached her underwear. Jim traced the line on the edge of the fabric with his thumb until he heard his wife moan. Taking that as a sign of approval he slid his whole hand under the fabric cupping her buttocks. She started to slide her hands under his shirt and he stated tracing invisible shaped on her skin with his finger. She move herself closer to him as the kissing got more intense. By that point Jim couldn’t take it anymore he pulled her closer to him as he could feel himself get hard and the desire to rip off her clothes grow. Breaking off the kiss he caught his breath and ask her if she was ready. She rubbed up against his groin.

“Are you really that ready to fuck me?” she asked and he nodded. She stepped back and stripped in front of him. Her skin milky smooth, her breasts full, bouncy, and perky, with her red hair falling just below her shoulder and Jim drank in how she looked in that moment. She sat on the bed licking her lips as she beckoned him over with her finger. He walked over but stopped in the middle of the room when she told him too, then right in front of him she started playing with herself, Making herself wet and making Jim even harder as he watch pleasure fill his wife’s face without him being a part of causing it. Right when he felt he was going to burst she looked at him and asked if he like what he was seeing and he did like it. It was probably the sexiest thing he has ever seen his wife do. When he nodded her face lightened up.

“Good” she got off the bed and walked over to Jim and kissed him deeply. He could taste the inside of her mouth and she tasted like wine, but right when he was getting into the kiss she pushed him away. “Now that you know what you’re losing get out of my house you giant dick” she said as she walked over to the bathroom door. “Oh, and be sure to tell the kids goodbye, because I’m going to make sure you never see them again.” Then she disappeared into the bathroom. After that he remembered leaving the house feeling humiliated and pissed. So he called his lover and told her to meet up at the usual spot and when he got to the Hilton he found her wait for him in the lobby. Confused he confronted her only to be told it was over and that she wasn’t going to continue the affair. Shocked he tried to stop her from leaving and told her about the confrontation he had just had with his wife. Well not the whole story, but she didn’t care and told him that that was his problem not her’s. Pissed he threatened her and she stopped in her tracks and looked at him only to laugh in his face.

“You don’t have the balls to do anything” her voice was now mocking him.

“Don’t test me, Annie”, Jim said and then he stormed out into the parking lot. Now here he was in Annie’s home wanting revenge for abandoning him and causing to lose his home and family. Her children are the most important things to her, he thought to himself, now it’s time to take them.

He came up to the last step only to get hit back and fall to the bottom of the stairs. Without realizing it Jennifer had hidden herself behind the corner in the shadows so she could distract the man. She had taken the baseball bat that Mary had and hit the man in the chest with a full swing to knock him back. But on his way down Jim had pulled the trigger and shot Jennifer in the lag causing her to fall down with him. Mary and Max ran to their parents’ room in the confusion when Jim and Jennifer landed in the foyer both moaning in pain. Jim laid flat on his stomach and didn’t seem to move at all. Jennifer fell on something kind of soft, but rather sticky and when she opened her eyes she wanted to scream. She had landed on Julia.

Jennifer felt sick as Julia’s blank and emotionless eyes stared at her. Jennifer scrambled away from the corpse, but with the sudden her leg burned with pain from the bullet. Still she crawled her way to the kitchen hoping that this nightmare would soon be over. All she could think about was how she needed to get the gun that she didn’t even noticed the man had gotten up and disappeared.