Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

White Wolf

"Oh Wesley is going to kill me!" I said aloud. I was about a mile from the house and it was almost 9:40, an accident slowed me down so maybe he'd understand. My phone went off and I went to check it to see Nikki sent me a message.

'Jack's date stood him up :(' she sent, and I went to reply and just as I glanced back up I saw a white wolf. What is it with this area and wolves! I had slammed on my brakes but I still felt I hit something.

"Oh no, no, no! I just made friends with one of you!" I cried out as I slammed the Escalade into Park and jumped out to see if it was ok. Of course it was ok, it wasn't even there! I sighed with relief and pressed my back against the grill of the Escalade, the lights were still set on bright but even if the lights were off I would still be able to see the white wolf coming at me from the corner of my eye. I jumped away and made an attempt to run to get back into the SUV but just like the black wolf the white wolf was fast and strong, it knocked me to my knees. I gasped when I heard a howl not to far from me and it stopped the wolf from biting down. A second howl sounded and it was right there making the white wolf back away a little, I looked back to see a large black wolf. Hopefully my wolf, coming to save me. The two wolves began growling at one another and the black one was a lot larger then the white one. The black one came to my side and stopped growling to look at me, it seemed to scowl at me.

"Oh come on-" I glanced at the white wolf to figure out it's gender. "she started it!" I said before he seemed to shake his head and turn back to the white wolf and he attacked her making her cry out. I grinned and hurried to climb into the Escalade. "See you back at the house!" I yelled before I took off.

No one was around when I got home and I was hoping to found Wesley asleep in bed even if he said he wouldn't be. I could still hope though, but he wasn't upstairs. At least the door had been fixed and everything was cleaned up, and since my wolf friend would probably be returning I walked over and cracked open the door hoping he'd be smart instead of wasting another door. I never knew of any wolf to attack a person unless you were in it's territory, let alone it come back and sleep with you. Maybe it wasn't even a wolf but a new breed of dog? Sighing I tossed Wesley's keys onto the dresser where I found them and started to get ready for bed and when I walked out of the bathroom the black wolf sat in the middle of the bedroom facing me. I walked up to him and kneeled in front of him.

"Thanks for saving me. I don't know what's with you wolves and me but least I know I have you to trust right?" I asked scratching his head, he still seemed to be scowling at me but calmed relaxed and licked my face. I laughed a little and stood up. "Come on let's go to bed. I'm tired." I said climbing onto my side of the bed. He jumped onto the bed and crueled up beside me, he starred at me. "You need a name. And your green eyes remind me of Wesley's so I'm going to call you Wes." I said, he just blinked at me before resting his head on my stomach. I patted his ribcage. "Alright! Night Wes!" I said before falling into slumber,
♠ ♠ ♠
If it sucked I'm sorry. :(