Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Bye

"Get up you lazy girl!" Darla said to me as I rolled away from her groaning. "Come on it's 9 o' clock and breakfast will be getting cold." she said tossing the covers off of me.

"I just want to sleep in." I mumbled.

"Don't you want to say bye to Wesley?" she asked making me roll over to look at her.

"Bye? Where's he going?" I asked with a frown.

"He didn't tell you?" she asked; I shook my head. "He has a business trip to make and will be back in 4 to 5 days." I gasped.

"That jerk!" I said swinging my feet to the ground and marching past Darla to the bathroom. I grabbed my brush and pulled my hair back into a ponytail, then brushed my teeth before looking at Darla. "Where is the prick?" I growled, she chuckled leading me downstairs. Wesley had his back to me talking to Henry. "What made you think it was ok to not inform me that you were leaving?" I said loudly. He turned to face me and he had a cut running along the line of his cheek bone.

"What made you think coming home late was ok? After promising me?" he asked with a raised brow.

"An accident had traffic backed up and I don't have your number so I couldn't call you. What happened to your cheek?" I asked grabbing his chin and turning his head slightly. He didn't like it since he glared at me.

"It's nothing. Darla will give you my number. And I didn't tell you because it was short notice. I trust you know the rules and will obey them. Even though I won't be here monday I still want you home before dark so that way I at least can know you'll be safe here." he said, I glanced at Henry who decided to now leave the room.

"Please don't go!" I begged now creeped out by Henry.

"I have to go. I promise Henry will leave you alone. I'll see you tuesday." Wesley said opening the door carrying a bag. I wasn't quite sure why it was bothering me that he was leaving, but I wasn't enjoying the feeling.

"Please." I begged in a whisper as tears were filling my eyes, maybe it was cause that time of the month was coming up and I normally do get upset around then. I heard him sigh before he set his bag down and walked up to me and looked down at me.

"There's no reason to be sad, scared, or any other emotion because I'm leaving. I haven't been the nicest guy to you nor did I tell you much about me for you to care that I'm leaving. After I leave you'll probably be greatfull I'm gone, now go into the kitchen and eat your breakfast." he said before kissing my forehead and walking back to his bag where he of course picked it up and looked back at me for a second winked and walked out. He was right, I shouldn't be missing him...but now that he was out the door I felt part of myself went with him. Oh god, what was wrong with me? I'm broken! Call Dr. Phill!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?!