Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Hart Ranch

"Wow girl nice ride." Nikki said as she got into the truck.

"That's was my thought! I had no idea Wesley had something like this. I expected one of those Escalade trucks when he said he had a truck. And he has a Lamborghini! He'd never let me drive it but my only question is where he got all his money! Darla told me he had the house built ten years ago so it's brand new but was designed old fashion. Sorry I'm rambling, but I was just so excited he let me borrow this."

"Vengeance? He named his truck?"

"What Macrus didn't name his?" I asked starring past her at the blue dodge sitting in the drive way with 360 Magnum in bold letter decals at the top of the windshield. It was lifted but not as stalky looking as Wesley's.

"...Ok so he calls his Maggie. But anyways so where we eating at?" Nikki asked before putting chap stick on.

I laughed. "Exactly, my parents house. I haven't seen them in about 3 weeks. I figured I'd stop by and you can meet my sister and see what Astev is about." I said started the truck up. It roared to life.

"Oh! Alright, you're parents aren't weird are they?" she asked, I laughed.

"Nope, they're normal." I said starting to drive back to Astev. When I turned into my lane Nikki began looking around.

"Wow this is a nice ranch. No wonder you seem a little like a farm girl, you live on a huge ass ranch!" she said; I rolled my eyes and laughed as I parked in the spot my older brother always parks in. We climbed out and I saw my cousin's red diesel truck parked next to one of the barns and saw him and my dad walking over to us.

"Dad!" I yelled happily and ran over to him hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"I didn't expect to see you today kiddo. You missed two sunday dinners in a row I expected that man was keeping you locked up." my dad Jake Hart said. "Who's this?" he asked as Nikki finally caught up.

"My new bud Nikki, Nikki my dad Jake, and my cousin Seth." I said introducing them, my 23 year old cousin looked past us and looked at the truck.

"This your new man's?" he asked pointing at the truck, I grinned and nodded.

"He let me drive it out so I could show you." I said tossing him the keys so he could go look at it.

"Where is the freak?" my dad asked. I slapped his chest.

"Dad stop, his name's Wesley and there isn't anything wrong with him. He had a last minute business trip." I said before my dad chuckled and followed Seth over to Vengeance. I looked at Nikki. "Don't worry we won't stay too long." I said as we walked towards the house I grew up in.

"Oh it's ok stay as long as you need to. Your family since like mine so far." she said with a laugh as we walked inside.

"Oh, Audrey! I had no idea you'd be here! Please come in and sit!" my mother Molly Hart said standing up from her chair where she had been talking to her sister and brother-in-law, also known as my aunt and uncle Jessie and Greg. My sister quickly took my mother's seat and began talking to Jessie about some poem she read. Jessie was a high school english teacher.

"It was a last minute decision. This is one of my friends from college, Nikki my mom Molly." I said, my mom smiled and shook Nikki's hand.

"You two hungry? I made beef and noodles!" she said, Nikki nodded quickly and my mom led us through the house to the kitchen. "Where's um...well-"

"His name's Welsey. He's at some business thing. He left friday morning and well hopefully be back tomorrow." I said sitting down at the island on a stool, Nikki took the stool next to me.

"Hopefully? Does this mean you are getting along with him?" she asked setting two plates down in front of us. One for me and one for Nikki of course.

"Yeah, he let me borrow his really awesome truck to come out here since he took the Escalade."

"Sounds like he has money."

"You should see his mansion! Speaking of which, hey you wanna just stay the night and we can just go to school together since we are in the same class." I asked looking at Nikki.

"I didn't bring anything, well except for chap stick and an extra hair clip which is in my pocket." she answered.

"Oh well we can just get you some stuff at Wally World, don't worry I don't think 30 dollars is going to hurt Wesley's checking account." I said waving a debit card in front of her I had pulled from my pocket.

"He gave you a card?" my mom asked as she started to put the food away.

"Yeah so I didn't have to go to him everytime I needed something. I'm hoping the beast out there will become mine soon too!" I said clapping my hands together before I began eating.

"Good luck on that one." Nikki said before she started eating as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a little boring but trying to fit details about lives and getting to the more interesting parts takes time anyways!