Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Love?

As soon as I was finished getting around for the day I ran downstairs in search for Wesley. He always ran from me when things like this happened.

"Darla do you know where Wesley is?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"He went out back dear." Darla answered pointing to a door that led out back. I'd been out here a couple of times. A beautiful garden full of all sorts of colorful flowers and in the center was a small pavilion with a porch swing and that's where I found Wesley. He was sitting there leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands clasped together, he was looking down.

"Wesley." I said quietly walking up to him. He looked up at me, his eyes a light green. A color I've never seen from him...but I have seen Marcus' a light blue before, every time he'd look at Nikki.

"Audrey." he replied back with sitting up straight; I stopped when I got under the roof of the pavilion.

"Are...are you mad at me?" I asked. He patted the spot next to him and I sat down next to him.

"No."

"Then...why did your eyes darken?"

"Cause I don't see how you could care about me. Or might even think you love me." he answered; I smiled slightly.

"You make me feel safe. I know I can trust you. I know I love your wolf! There's so much I don't know, but I don't know something inside just feels right." I answered. He sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me close to his side. I couldn't help but smile and closed my eyes.

"Well I can tell you my wolf loves you too...but I don't know about me." he said after a few minutes of silence. It was probably the most I could get out of him for now, I just nodded and pushed away from him enough so I could see his face.

"I don't know either. But as long as you care and trust me too...then I'll be happy." I answered; he smiled.

"Of course I care, and it's obvious I trust you considering I told you my biggest secret." he answered. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a hug. He froze for a second before hugging me back.

"See a hug is nice." I said with a grin; he chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!!