Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Naked

"Mom can I come out friday?" I asked the second she answered the phone.

"Oh Audrey, well of course dear." she said.

"Well can I bring Wesley?"

"I don't know Audrey we-"

"Please ma. He's really nice! He's not a freak like everyone says. He just like his privacy, I really like him and I things since I'll be married to him for a year and nine months might as well let you guys get to know him." I answered.

"Alright, alright. He can come to. So everything between you guys ok?"

"Yeah, we've talked. Gotten to know each other. I really like him." I answered. I walked out of our bedroom and gasped as I nearly ran into Henry. "Ma I got to go." I said before snapping my phone shut. He held an angry look.

"Wesley is a fool to think he can trust you." Henry growled.

"Not every human is bad! Nikki knows Marcus is a-"

"She has lycan in her blood line. I think I'll go tell the pack about you." Henry said before he disappeared in front of me. I frowned before walking downstairs to go find Wesley.

"Wesley?"

"What?" he asked from behind me scaring the shit out of me. I turned quickly and went to hit him but stopped myself. "Sorry." he said with a worried expression.

"I-I wanted to ask you a question."

"Ok, what?" he asked.

"Do you have plans friday?"

"No...why?" he asked curiously. Hopefully he wouldn't get mad.

"Well were going to my parents house then!" I said happily, his eyes darkened.

"I don't think so." he said, I frowned.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because I'd rather stay here and be a freak."

"They don't think you're a freak!" I said following after him as he started to walk away.

"Sure they do. You did. So they don't know me, so of course they think I am one."

"Please?"

"No."

"Wesley!" I whined.

"Audrey." he mimicked me making me laughed at him.

"You have a day to think on it. Please at least think about it!" I said with a frown; he stopped and sighed.

"Alright fine. On one condition."

"Ok, what?"

"I get to see you naked." he said, my jaw dropped.

"Wesley! No!"

"Why not? You're my wife."

"So?"

"You've seen me naked. So I think it's just as fair."

No way!"

"Then I guess I won't think about it."

"Alright, I think about it as long as you think about it!"

"And then I do think about it and you decide not to do it so that kind of breaks the deal."

"Wesley! This is not fair!"

"How not?"

"Because no one, and I mean no one has seen me naked!"

"Oh you're embarrassed?"

"Well yes! You're how old again?"

"18." he answered, I scoffed.

"You're acting it!"

"No, I'm male. And it's the wolf who wants to see you, not me."

"You don't want to see me?"

"Not really." he answered.

"You're unbelievable." I said walking away from him.

"What?" he yelled after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!!!!!