Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Anthem Pt. 2

"You're not going to tell you're family what I am are you?" Wesley asked coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped low around his waist. I was too caught up in starring at his toned body that I really had no idea what he asked.

I shook my head and looked up at his face, his hair was wet and sticking out everywhere making me laugh. "What?"

"You're not going to tell anyone my secret?" he asked in a huff; my eyes darting back to his abs. Man I felt like a horny teenager...then again I still was a teen.

"Of course not, your secret is safe with me. Will you please put a shirt on, it's distracting." I said shaking my head again; a smirk played his lips.

"Ay ay captain." he said walking towards the closet, he stopped half way there. "So when do I get to see you naked?" he asked; my eyes widened. I was sitting in front of a desk which I made mine, it was the type that had a mirror and I'd sit at it and do my make up and hair. And well currently I was only wearing my towel since I went straight here after I got out of the bathroom.

Ne-never!"

"Just one quick glance, just rip the towel open then close it. That's all the wolf hungers for." he said; I glared at him.

"No. Only guy who gets to see me naked is a guy who loves me!...Or a doctor cause he has to, but I did think about it and I don't want any guy to see me naked unless he loves me!"

"The wolf loves you." he said in a calm voice, I sighed.

"Yes, but the man does not." I said looking directly into his eyes before turning back around and continued to brush my hair. I winced as I heard Wesley slam the door to the closet.

I watched as houses passed by, Wesley was driving his Lamborghini I named Bullet. We hadn't said much to each other after he came out of the closet. (hehe)

"Are you going to talk to me when we get there or do you just want me to drop you off?" Wesley said in a cold voice, reminding of the first time he took me to school.

"Are you going to stop pouting?" I growled. He slammed on his brakes and pulled over to the shoulder of the road making me gasp. He unbuckled his seat belt, got out of the car. I watched as he walked around the front of the vehicle, he came to my side of the car and ripped the door open he leaned over to unbuckle my seat belt and he yanked me out of the car squeezing my wrist and jerked me up to his chest, his face inches from mine. I swallowed hard, holy shit he was going to eat me!

"First off I don't pout. Secondly I never claimed I didn't love you, I just don't know what the fuck I'm feeling and don't try forcing me to know." he said in a hoarse voice before he released one of my wrist and grabbed the back of my head and crushed his lips to mine. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and felt my whole body tense up. Shit, shit, shit! 'Kiss me damn it!' his voice echoed into my head starling me. I moved my free hand to his chest and he released my other hand and placed his hand on my hip, my hand moved to his neck and I relaxed as I kissed him back. He tried deepening the kiss and I followed his lead not exactly sure what the hell I was doing. I'd been kissed once...and of course Wesley ended up running away from me then. He better not run away this time. I heard him growl before he pulled me closer against him and felt him grip some of my hair making me tilt my head slightly to the side as he trailed kisses down my neck and nipping some of the skin making me moan before he returned back to my lips. The hand I had on his chest I had now gripped his shirt into a tight fist and my other hand had moved down to his bicep and kind of dug my nails into his skin. The sound of someone driving by and honking their horn broke us apart and we just starred at each other, both of us breathing heavily.

"We...we should probably get going." I said slowly letting up on my grip on him; he cleared his throat and nodded.

"Yeah, right." he said before kissing my cheek and releasing me, I instantly felt sadder as the contact ended and he began walking to the other side of the car. I straightened myself out before I got into the car and buckled myself back up. Now just to slow my heart beat down and clam my breathing before getting to my parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments, you guys have NO idea how happy they make me!

Comment! Subscribe!

And please check out my new story! Levitate!!!