Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Mate?

I woke up to the sound of scratching at the door, I tossed my covers off of me and stood up and walked over to the door and opened it and was jumped on and sent to the ground by Wesley. I laughed and hugged his oversized wolf form as he licked my face. It was another full moon meaning he didn't have a choice if he changed. I also know him and his wolf are two different personalities, when he changes back to human he remembers somethings he did as a wolf, but not much...well at least during full moon, when he just changes any other time he can normally remember everything. He told me something about he can control the beast better when he changes on his own.

"Well aren't you happy to see me." I said with a laugh. He stepped back and looked back and forth between me and the door. "What you can go out." I said before he grabbed the bottom of my shirt with his jaw and pulled on me a little. "What you want me to go with you?" I asked, it was funny to see a wolf give a quick nod. I sighed and sood up and walked over to where I kicked my shoes off and walked back over to the door. "Alright let's go." I said; he trotted out the door and I followed after him.

I paused as we got to the edge of the woods and he stopped as well to look up at me. "Hey you told me to stay away from here cause you're pack is nearby and you didn't want me running in with them." I said; he turned away from me and walked into the woods. I sighed before following after him, I didn't know how far we walked but we came out of a woods and into a small clearing with a ton of flower. It'd look beautiful in the daytime. I smiled and fell to the ground to smell what flowers were near me.

"This is wonderful!" I said happily. He came up beside me and sat, but only for a second. He suddenly stood up in guard and looked around his ears perked back and the hair on his back seemed to stand. "Wesley?" I questioned, he started to give a deep low growl and his head bowed a litte. He spotted something and I looked in the way he looked to see a brown wolf coming out of the woods, it to was bowing it's head and had it's ears perked back.

"I can't even be out here long enough to enjoy the flowers when another shows up." I snapped. The brown wolf charged and I gave a small scream as Wesley charged too and they attacked each other making themselves roll. They were both determined, each biting into each other. I gasped when one of them yelped out and I realized it was the brown one for Wesley had gotten ahold on his neck and then he pinned him down and he gave a low growl. I realized they must be talking to each other. Sure he could talk to his own kind, but not me when he can't control himself? Wesley let loose and the brown wolf huffed before getting up and running away; Wesley walked over to me and rested his head in my lap as he plopped down worn out. I petted his head.

"You better remember this in the morning, I want to know who the hell that was." I said; he lifted his head to look at me. "Yeah I'm talking to you." he snuffed at me before laying his head back down. I rolled my eyes before I layed back and looked up at the stars. Before I knew it, I was drifting asleep.

I woke up sometime to find myself being carried bridal style, I opened my eyes slightly to see Wesley's face. His upper half was naked, which most likely meant his lower half was to. Sighing I closed my eyes again and went back to sleep, only to wake up to see it was nine in the morning and I was laying ontop of Wesley and his arms were wrapped around my waist. Talking about comfortable...until I felt something of his poking into me. Now it just felt awkward, least I was dressed.

"I'm a guy what do you expect?" he mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"Stop reading my mind!" I snapped; his eyes opened.

"Sometimes you scream your thoughts. Not my problem, if it's so awkward why haven't you moved yet?" he questioned making my cheeks burn red.

"I-I-shut up!" I growled trying to roll off of him but he tightened his grip on me. His eyes darkened.

"Mate with me." he said in a hoarse voice, one that really didn't sound like him. Wait what'd he ask me?

"Wh-what?" I asked. He gave a throaty growl before rolling us so he was now ontop and I layed below him.

"You heard me. Be mine. Let me love you." he said. I starred into his eyes.

"But to love me you'd have to actually lo-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!