Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

I couldn't think of A title so I just came up with this.

Wesley pulled away from me and starred down at me; I swallowed hard, unable to speak. A small smile formed on his lips.

"I know, it's too soon. I can fight the beast...but only for so long. Eventually he'll win." he said before getting up and walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. Holy shit!

"Really? He said that to you?" Nikki said as we sat down at a table getting ready to eat the taco bell food we order.

"Yeah. I mean sure he's my husband and it wouldn't matter if we did anything, but I want to know he loves me. Not just the beast as he says."

"I can understand. Marcus of course was my first, he didn't tell me he loved me but I read to many dirty books I didn't care and wanted to see if it was as good as the stories made it seem."

"And?" I asked curious; she laughed.

"In the beginning no. But as time went on and I didn't act so nervous and just you know let loose it was everything the books said. So if you want a good time don't be nervous."

"Right, I'll keep that in mind." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I know! You'll be too nervous. Now let's eat I'm starving." Nikki said before biting into one of her tacos. I nodded and began eating.

"Oh, then when Wesley came out of the bathroom after taking a shower and shaving he told me we were going out tonight. So now I have to figure out what to wear and-"

"Say no more! We'll go shopping and can even get your hair done. It's been the same for a few months now dude. You need some color and layers." Nikki said interrupting me; I grabbed a strand of my black hair which now came a little past my boobs. I have never colored my or and it's been about two years since I've cut my hair. I've had it trimmed to cut the dead ends away but decided to never cut it for a while especially since my last hair cut I was made fun of and called lesbian...yeah that's my life.

"But I like my hair the way it is."

"Just a few layers and like half an inch cut off. Plus I can see auburn streaks in it, it'd look sweet man. Trust me, here I'll call my friend's mom right now and see if she has an opening." Nikki answered; I looked at her hair. She did have a taste for good hair...I could trust her style. She quickly called whoever and quickly snapped her phone shut.

"Well?" I asked.

"We have to eat quickly. She can get you in, in about ten fifteen! Then we can get you something to wear after that, sound good?" she questioned; I just nodded as I continued to eat.

"So is this truck like your's now, or what?" Nikki asked as we got in. I had bought a skirt and a tank top to wear. My hair looked great, I knew I could trust Nikki.

"I told Wesley it's my truck when he asked where I left the keys at for his truck. I'm like, oh you mean my keys for my truck? They're in my purse. He didn't argue about it, just shook his head and walked over to my purse." I answered; Nikki laughed.

"Marcus won't even let me drive his truck." she told me.

"Why not?"

"I wrecked my car when I was 17 and since then he won't let me drive. It's not that he won't let me drive his, it's any vehicle. He's afraid to loose me, I almost didn't survive."

"Oh wow, what happened?" I asked.

"A drunk driver went through a red light and I was so tired I didn't realize the guy didn't stop. He hit the driver side back end spinning my whole damn car and I slammed my head into the steering wheel, see look I have a scar." Nikki said pulling her bangs back to reveal a pretty nice size scar. "I had twenty stitches, and then I broke my arm, my back is screwed up still where I have to pop every night before going to bed or I wake up stiff and sore. Then I had been in a coma for two weeks. Marcus' was a mess and ever since then he won't let me drive. Eventually he's going to have to get over the fear, cause he won't always be there when I need a ride." Nikki said.

"Wow, I wonder if I got into a wreck with this truck if Wesley would be more concerned about the truck or me?" I asked with a laugh, Nikki laughed too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!!!!