Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Untitled

Wesley walked into our bedroom and eyed me up and down just as I stepped out of the bathroom. I wore dark jeans and a white dressy shirt which showed more of my boobs then I'd like. I was going to wear the skirt but didn't want to look like a slut so I went with jeans. My hair looked amazing and I think I did an ok job on my makeup.

"Is this tourture for what I did this morning or something?" he asked me.

I laughed. "No if I wanted to do that I would have gone with my skirt like I was going to wear but felt too much like a whore revealing too much skin so I wore jeans."

"I would have gone with the skirt." he said, I smiled and walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He'd shaved this morning but he already had whiskers, he placed his hands on my hips. I closed my eyes as he leaned down to kiss me. A chill swept through me making goosebumbs rise all over. He tempted to deepen the kiss and I smiled and pulled away, he gave a huff.

"Why did you want to take me out?" I asked placing my hands on his chest.

"Why should I tell you?" he asked rasing a brow.

"Because you've never taken me out before."

"It's my birthday." he answered; I frowned.

"I didn't get you anything! And that means I'd have to be the one to have to take you out. I can't believe you tell me this now!" I said in a panic trying to step back but he tightened his grip on my hips and glared.

"Audrey calm down. That's exactly why I didn't tell you. I don't want anything other then to take my wife out on a date for the first time and see her smile, not frown." he said, tears sprang to my eyes.

"Bu-but how's that a gift?" I whimpered. He gave a small smile.

"It may be corny but seeing you smile makes my day. Espically when it's me who makes you smile, when you smile your eyes light up, the whole room your in seems to brighten up. You have an effect on me I can't explain. Audrey, I love you." he said; oh that does it! The tears slid down my cheeks and he wiped them away as he cupped my cheeks and tilted my head to look up at him, he held a weak smile.

"I-I love you too." I said with a smile, and tears still rolling down my cheeks. He gave me a more confident smile and kissed me hard on the lips.

He pulled away from me a few seconds later. "Let's go, I'm starving." he said grabbing my hand and leading me out of our room and down the hallway. I laughed and really had no choice but to follow his lead.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had a chapter all written out and just as I go to submit it the mouse slips and i hit the wrong button and I went back to see the chapter was gone :-/ go laptop. And the chapter was a lot better than this one so I am disappointed in this chapter but I hope you guys like it. Thanks for the comments by thee way!