Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Xes

"Are you sure?" Wesley asked in a hoarse voice as he starred down at me, he had already removed my shirt and bra, and his hand now rested on the button of my jeans.

I placed my hands on either side of his cheeks and gave a shy smile. "Yes Wesley." I said in a whisper.

He smiled back at me. "Then relax." he said before unbuttoning my jeans and pulled the zipper down before removing them from me revealing my polka dotted underwear. I never wore sexy underwear because...well I never expected to anyone to see me. Now I was regretting my choice of underwear, that was until I realized Wesley really wasn't paying attention as he pulled them off and tossed them to the floor with the rest of my clothes, he quickly removed his clothes and was lying next to me in an instant. He pulled me close to him and kissed my jaw line. "You're beautiful." he whispered before he kissed a trail to my collarbone and nipped at the skin there making me gasp. He placed his hand on one of my boobs again and cupped it before he moved his lips to my boob and licked my nipple, it sent a chill down my spine as well as a strange feeling that went straight to my center. I didn't know what to do.

"Just feel." Wesley said before sliding his hand down my stomach, I closed my eyes tightly. "I want you to look at me when I touch you." he growled, making my eyes snap open. I couldn't breathe as he slid his hand between my legs touching me where no man has touched me before. The feeling was new, he slid a finger down and slowly back up making me feel how wet I was. A moan escaped my throat as he did it again. In high school I learned a few things, things they really didn't teach in sex-ed. He circled his finger around what I was guessing my clit because the sensation it left was amazing. "You like that?" he asked me, I could only nod before he kissed me on the lips and then moved his hand away.

"Wh-"

"Shh." he silenced me as he moved down some kissing my collar bone and then both of me breast and the kissed a trail to my navel. I then realized he was starting to kiss lower as he separated my legs and kneeled between them opening me up to him. I gasped and went to stop him. He looked up at me. "I want to make sure you're ready." he said before I felt his mouth on me making me cry out the second I felt his tongue touch me. I felt him sild a finger into me as he continued to lick and suck on my clit. A feeling was coming over me and it felt like my body was getting tighter and tighter. "That's it, come for me baby." Wesley growled before he slid another finger into me pumping them into me and continued licking me. Something snapped inside me making me cry out his name and as he pulled away I didn't think I was going to be able to move.

"You ok?" he asked me as he moved over me keep his weight off of me, as I was trying to calm my breathing. I only nodded. "Good." he whispered as he leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Are you ready for what comes next?" he asked leaning onto one arm so he could place his other hand on my cheek. I bit my lower lip.

"Wh-what comes next?" I asked; he gave a smile.

"I make you mine." he growled making me realize where his erection was pressing against.

"O-okay." I whispered nervously.

"I'm not going to take it slow right away." he said making me nod. "I love you Audrey."

I was just about to say it when I felt him thrust himself forward, his erection entering me breaking past the last thing that made me innocent. I cried out in pain, he stilled the second he was completely inside me. His entire body tense as hell. I clung to him panting, I felt like I had been ripped in two. Maybe my first time should have been with someone who didn't have such a thick and long dick! I felt my muscles starting to relax and the pain was slowly fading.

"Tell me when you're okay." Wesley said in a hoarse voice.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered making him slowly pull back a little before pushing foward again. I gasped as pain mixed with pleasure hit me.

"Are you sure?" he asked, I nodded. Sure my head was burried in the crook of his neck but he could feel the movement. He pulled back again slowly until the tip of his erection was still inside me and then he thrust forward again making me give a little moan. He did it again a little faster and a little harder. The tightening in my body from before was starting to return. "Let me help you." he whispered before he moved a hand down to where our bodies were joined and he rubbed my clit. He started thrusting harding and I felt my body explode in pleasure again. I also felt him nip at my neck.

"Oh Welsey!" I cried out as my back arched and I dug my nails into his back, he growled and thrust a few more times into before he stilled. I felt his dick pulse as he reached his climax before he collasped on top of me. He lifted his head a little and I felt him lick my neck where he had nipped at me before he kissed me gently.

"You're so sexy." he said with a devilish smile as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Mm, you're everything." I said weakly before he slowly pulled out of me and rolled onto his side pulling me against him.

"You need to rest." he whispered before I felt myself slowly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First sex scene ever!! Hope it didn't suck!

Thanks to babygirl1312 for the awesome banner!

Thanks to those who have subscribed, Speical thanks to those who comment XD!

And fuck you to whoever reported my story!! I don't know what it's about but I'm tired and didn't want to read into it something about title and tags...i don't know :-/

Oh, and I feel like this story is dragging on, I hate stories that drag on, so I'm going to get to the ending quickly before this gets boring. Don't worry, I'm not going to force the ending, I just want to hurry and write the sequel before I lose intrest in this story and forget what the sequel is about. I've been thinking about it for a year now and have written the first chapter sixty different times and finally have it how I want it!