Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Fun Family Picnic

Justin and I laid on the grass together until our moms yelled out from the window saying that it was time to get into the car. We got up and went into the house holding hands with our fingers intertwined. When my little sister saw us, she gave me her death glare. Jealous much? I mean, I know Justin wouldn’t end up dating her since she was only eleven years old, five years younger than him. That would just be really weird. On the other hand, when our moms saw us, they had big smiles on their faces. However, my mom’s smile wasn’t as big as Pattie’s, since she thought we were moving a little fast. Jazmin was standing my her mom and when she saw she came running, she ran right in between making Justin and I untangle our hands from each other.

“You no hold hands with Justy! He’s mine!” She yelled while pointing her pointer finger at me and shaking left to right in front of her face.

Everyone burst out laughing, except me. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t feel ashamed because I was holding ‘her’ Justy’s hand. But I felt disappointed and sad because I didn’t have hold of Justin. I felt empty. Although I still didn’t know what to do with Jazmin, so I just apologized.

I bent down to her level so that I was looking in her eyes; they looked just like Justin’s.

“I’m sorry, Jazmin. I didn’t mean to upset you because I was holding your brother’s hand. Would it be better if I asked for your permission next time?” I apologetically said.

“Yes.” Jazmin replied while nodding her head.

“Okay, then. May I hold Justin’s hand?”

“I guess.” She said while giving a big sigh.

“Okay. Thank you.” I kissed her cheek, then stood up and went to Justin.

“Alrighty, kids. Let’s all get in the car. We got to get moving now. C’mon people!” My mom yelled, walking backwards so that she could still see us all, to the garage.

We decided to take the mini-van. Since all the other cars only sat four. Or five if you wanted to be packed together like sardines. My mom was in the driver’s seat, with Pattie in the passengers. My sister was sitting in the middle with Jazmin beside her in a booster car seat. This left Justin and I having the backseat all to ourselves. Except for a couple of things in the trunk, like a picnic basket, some outside games (Frisbee, Badminton, etc.), and a case of water bottles. Something told me we were going to a park, because my mom only packs these things if we’re going to a park or field.

Soon enough, my mom was pulling into a parking lot to a park. She found a parking spot and told each of the kids including me and Justin to grab something from the trunk. I grabbed the picnic basket, Justin carried the waters, and Aaliyah grabbed the bag with all the games in it. Jazmin didn’t have to carry anything since she was so small and because there wasn’t anything more to grab. Mom carried a blanket though, something I didn’t think she had, but she did.

We found a spot on the grass, laid the blanket down and set everything down on the blanket. Jazmin took off running towards the play set as soon as she saw it. Justin and I decided to follow her, so in case she got hurt we would be there looking after her. My mom, Pattie, and my sister stayed back sitting on the blanket. Jazmin was struggling to get on one of the swings, so I picked her up and sat her on it. Justin got behind her and started pushing her by pushing her back; I was in the front and pushing her little feet.

Janelle’s POV

Pattie, my youngest daughter, and I were sitting on the picnic blanket. And I was watching Sienna and Justin with Jazmin pushing her on a swing. They looked so much older than they really were, just like a family. Although I still thought that Justin and Sienna were moving a little too fast, Sienna assured me that they would handle it. And I believed her. She’s a smart, responsible, well-behaved child, and I felt the same about Justin.

Pattie interrupted my thoughts by saying, “They look so adorable. Don’t you think, Janelle?”

“Yes, I do. But I just hope that neither of them ends up with a broken heart. That would just crush me.”

“Well, I guess we’ll find out what’ll happen later.” She told me.

Regular POV

Jazmin got tired of swinging after a while, so we decided to play hide-and-seek for a little while before we would head back to the blanket to get something to eat. Right now, I was the one seeking while Justin and Jazmin hid. I counted to thirty and started to seek them out. Justin was really easy to find. There weren’t many places for a teenager to hide in a little kid’s park. So once I found him, we began searching for Jazmin. Since Jazmin was only three years old and really small, there were many possibilities of where she could be hiding. We checked inside of slides, underneath and on top of play structures, and everywhere else we could possibly think of. We finally found her when she was running away form us to another hiding spot. We also heard her since she was giggling very loudly. Justin was able to catch her and scooped her up into his arms. I couldn’t help but think how great big brother he was and how he would be a great father when he grew up.

We decided to head back over to where everyone else was to get some food and play with some of the games that my mom packed for us. I got sandwiches and a bag of chips for all of us, waters for Justin and I, and a Capri Sun juice pack for Jazmin.

After we finished our really late lunch, we got the volleyball out of the bag and decided to play a little bit of ‘Monkey in the Middle’, though we were going easy when it was Jazmin that was caught as the monkey. She was running back and forth and all around us that eventually she got tired and laid down on the blanket next to her mom. When she started to fall asleep, we started to pack things up and heading back to the car. Justin had Jazmin on his back, so I carried the empty picnic basket and the waters. We set everything in the car, got buckled up, and started on our way home.

When we got home, Jazmin was in a deep sleep, so we got her out of her car seat, carried her into the house and set her on the couch. Justin said he had to make a few calls, so I grabbed my book that I was almost done with and went to the backyard to sit on the grass. Ten minutes later, Justin came out and sat next to me. He lay down next to me, and just let me read my book. Eventually I laid down, too, resting my head on his chest. Justin started to run his fingers through my hair, but was quiet so I could finish my almost finished book. He was just content with me being there with him, as for me towards him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... I'm going to stop posting chapter for tonight. Like I said, all the chapter are already written, they just need to be posted on to here. And if you recognize this story from Quizilla I'm not plagerizing, remember! I have an account on Quizilla (under the same name, redheadshortie94), so don't report or send me a message saying that I am plagerizing because I'm not. Hope you like the story so far. Just forty more chapters to post! :D