Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

The Most Amazing Day

The next morning, I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Usually I close my blinds on the window, but I forgot to do that. I was so tired last night that I just came up to my room, changed for bed, and jumped on to my comfortable mattress diving under the covers. I looked at the clock on my bedside table. It was already almost eleven in the morning. I decided to read for about fifteen minutes, so I could have a chance to wake up.

About fifteen minutes later, I decided to get dressed since it was already late. I’m sure my mom had plans for the all of us, meaning my family and Justin’s family. So I took the time to get ready now rather than later after breakfast because most of her plans take place after breakfast and she doesn’t necessarily like waiting on anyone. I looked out my window to check how the weather was acting. It was all sunshine except for a few white, fluffy clouds that decorated the sky with their many shapes. I decided on a pair of jean shorts, a pale yellow baby-doll top with a navy blue tank under it. I went to my closet to get a pair of my many flip-flops and found a pair that matched the color of my shirt. For my hair, I didn’t really want to spend much time on it, so I just pulled it back into a medium high ponytail. I went to my drawer that had all my jewelry in it and got some earrings, necklace, and a bracelet out. I did my makeup, just a little eyeliner, mascara, and blush with Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm applied to my lips. After that, I was already to go. I grabbed my tote bag before I left my room and put a sweatshirt and a pair of long jeans in case the weather changed, my water bottle, and two books.

I noticed when I got to the bottom of the stairs that the pull-out couch was back to how it was supposed to be, which meant that Justin was up. I walked into the kitchen to only see my mom.

“Good morning, Sienna. Looks like your all ready for the day. Want some breakfast? I made some eggs, toast, and ham.”

“Morning. Yeah, I’d love some breakfast. Thank you. Uh, where is everybody? It’s a quarter to noon.”

“Well, your sister is most likely still sleeping or just getting ready for today. Pattie and Jazmin just had breakfast and now they’re getting ready. And Justin is in the shower.” She informed while handing me a plate of hot breakfast.

I sat at the counter with the bar stools. My mom was cleaning dishes, and fixing plates for Aaliyah and Justin since they haven’t eaten yet, she covered them with saran wrap and put them on the opposite counter of me.

“Sienna, last night, I couldn’t help but overhear you and Justin outside the front door. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but I was waiting on the couch for you to come home, so I ended up hearing you guys. Anyway, my point is, it just seems you and Justin are moving a little fast. I thought you would just be good friends, not anything more. But obviously you and Justin are thinking differently. So I’m just saying that you should be careful. Pattie decided to stay until after the fourth of July weekend, leaving the next week. Which is two and half weeks away. I know it seems like a lot of time, but you know how it is in the summer. The days fly by! And I know that you get to spend two more weeks with him, because you won the contest. But you may not be able to see him again after that, and I just don’t want my baby to get heartbroken. Do you understand?” She finally ended her speech.

“Yeah, I fully understand. But I’m just going to make the most of it during those weeks, and if something happens between us, then something happens. And Justin and I will work it out when and if it comes. Thanks, Mom, for your concern. I love you.”

By then, I finished my breakfast. I got up to wash my dishes. Then I sat back down on the barstool that I was just sitting at. Justin walked in, said good morning to my mom and me, got a plate form the counter, and set it to the left of me in front of the other bar stool.

“How did you sleep?” He asked as he sat next to me.

“Good, but I could’ve slept a little longer.” I said laughing.

“Yeah! That’s for sure!” He agreed.

“Sienna, I’m going to get ready for today. We’re leaving the house at two o’ clock. It’s about noon now or something around that. So you and Justin better be ready by then.” My mom let me know.

“Yes, Mom, we’ll be ready.” After I said that she walked away, so then it was just me and Justin.

As Justin was finishing eating his brunch, he put his hand on my knee, a touch of love. He finished and he got up to put his dishes in the sink. He came back to me and put both my hands into his and pulled me outside to the back porch, and sat at the picnic table that was placed there. We sat facing each other looking into each other’s eyes; we didn’t need words to tell each other our feelings. Love was in our eyes. He leaned in to kiss me, and just like our first kiss we shared together I felt… explosive. I could feel tingles everywhere on my body and goose bumps on my arms. He pulled away with a smile on his face.

“Sienna, I know it hasn’t even been a day yet and only a couple of hours. But I need to ask you something.”

“Okay, Justin.”

“Like I just said, it’s only been a few hours of us knowing each other, but I feel like I already know everything about you. And I just need to ask you one thing, it may seem like I’m moving a little fast, but I don’t care right now. You’re all I’ve been thinking of ever since I first saw you.”

“Okay, Justin, I get it. So just ask me.” I said laughing and hoping to myself that I knew what he wanted to ask.

“Okay.” He took a deep breath and then continued. “Would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?”

“YES!” I jumped into his arms, and for the first time, I kissed him. We didn’t break apart until we both were out of breath. We stood up, and then went to lie down on the grass. I sat between his legs, with my back pressed against his chest. Both of us closed our eyes and just enjoyed being in each other’s presence until we had to go and spend time with our families.

“You have my heart now. It’s your job to protect it.” He whispered into my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww! I like this chapter! hehe. :P