Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Fun with Mom and Sis

Before I knew it, dinner came and went, and then all of us decided to go the family room to watch a movie together. We decided to watch __________. My mom was sitting on the chair that was between both of the couches. Pattie and Jazmin were on the couch with Jazmin on Pattie’s lap with a blanket covering them. It looked like Jazmin was about to fall asleep any minute so she was resting her head on her mommy’s shoulder. Justin and I were on the other couch snuggling each other. I was sitting in front of him, like how we were earlier on the grass out in the backyard, with my back to his chest. The only thing that was different was that my fingers were intertwined with his and he was wrapping his arms and mine around me. I lifted up one of our connected hands so that I could kiss his hand. After I did that, he kissed me on the cheek. And I just leaned my head back and rested it on his shoulder, just like Jazmin was doing to her mom. We just enjoyed the movie resting like that.

Finally, the movie was almost over, we were three quarters into it. In only the first fifteen minutes, Pattie left to go to her room with a sleeping Jazmin. And then halfway through, my mom left to go to bed. So now it was just Justin and I. I was starting to fall asleep, but I fought to keep my eyes open. Unfortunately, I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to Justin kissing my face. I looked towards the television to see the end credits of the movie rolling. My eyes felt so heavy, I had a really hard time keeping them open. Justin kept planting kisses on my face; my cheeks, forehead, nose, lips, and eyelids. After realizing, I wasn’t going to fully wake, he stood up to get out from behind me, and then before I could process it in my head, I felt as if I was being carried. And I was right; Justin picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs to my room. Then he placed me in my bed, tucked the covers around me, and kissed my lips, then left. He was the sweetest person I knew. I was so lucky to call him mine. I dozed off again, and dreamt all about Justin the whole night.

The next morning, I woke up to faint talking that was outside my door. I was trying to figure out who it was besides Justin, but he was the only one I could figure out. Then I heard my doorknob turn, so I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to still be asleep. I felt my bed sink down because of someone sitting. I peeked my eyes open a little bit to see that it was Justin sitting beside me, and then I closed my eyes again. On my cheek, I felt a quick peck from him kissing me.

“Sienna, baby. It’s time to wake up. Open those beautiful eyes of yours for me.” He whispered into my ear.

I started stirring, then took my arms out of the blankets to stretch them above my head. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I opened them to see Justin smiling at me.

“Good morning, Sleeping Beauty.”

“Morning. What time is it? How did I get in my bed? Weren’t we in the family room watching a movie?” I said, somewhat joking at the end, since he didn’t know that I knew what happened last night.

“It’s somewhere around eleven. And you fell asleep last night a little before the movie ended. And you wouldn’t wake up so I had to carry you here, but don’t worry. I didn’t mind.” Laughing as he said that.

“Oh, I’m sorry I fell asleep on you. I didn’t mean to. I was just really tired last night.”

“I know. It’s okay. Anyways I woke you up because your mom wanted you up; because she said she needed to take you shopping for a new dress or something like that. She said her boss called early this morning saying that she has to host a business party tomorrow night here. And she wants you to be ready by one o’ clock. So I’m going to go so you can do what your mom told you to do.” He informed me with all what my mom told him. “Oh, and I can’t wait until tonight. Just eight hours left…”

“Wait! What’s happening tonight?” I asked groggily while yawning a big yawn.

“It’s going to be our first date.”

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry I forgot, Justin.” I said a little too loudly while my eyes opened widely.

“It’s okay, Sienna. You’re not fully awake right now. Your brain is still waking up after those ten hours of sleeping!” he said laughing. He was getting up from the bed to go, but I grabbed his chin, pulled his face down to my level, and stole a quick kiss from him before he left the room.

Eventually I decided to get out of bed; however I didn’t want to leave my warm blankets. But I had to, since I only had about an hour and a half until my mom wanted to leave with me. I had to take a shower, do my hair, do my make-up, get dressed, and eat breakfast all in an hour in a half. And another thing about me is that I take fairly long getting ready for the day when I decide to put a lot of work in my appearance. If I feel lazy, I just pull on some clothes, and tie my hair in a ponytail. But I couldn’t do that today. If my mom saw me dress like a slob when we were supposed to go clothes shopping, she would be furious.

I took a shower, picked out clothes for today, and then went back into my bathroom to apply my make-up and try to figure out what I wanted to do with my hair. But before I went into my bathroom, I turned on my iPod. I went under artists to Justin Bieber and plugged my iPod into my iHome and pushed play. Soon after, ‘U Smile’, burst out of the speakers. I loved getting ready for anything to his songs. Even though he was staying at my house and now my boyfriend and I could ask him to sing for me, I still listened to his songs that I had on my iPod. It wasn’t nearly as pleasant to be hearing him from my iHome, than to him singing to you right when he was standing in front of you. But since I was getting ready for the day, Justin couldn’t necessarily be in the room with me.

I managed to get ready in exactly one hour so it was around 12:30. And I just have a half hour; I planned on spending that time with Justin, since I wouldn’t be able to see him all day. I grabbed everything I wanted to take with me, walked out the door of my room, closed it, and headed over to the staircase to go downstairs where Justin was.

But sadly, when I got downstairs there was no sign of him. I checked the living room, family room, office, guest bedrooms, and outside and he was nowhere in sight. I got out a bowl, some cereal, and milk. I fixed myself a bowl and went over to the bar stools and sat and sulked. My mom came into the kitchen then and walked over to the coffee pot, fixing herself a cup.

“Good Morning, Sienna. You look already to go. I’m almost done, and then we’ll leave.”

“Okay, Mom. Do you know where Justin is?”

“Oh, yeah, his mom took him into Anchorage to do some family stuff. She also said he needed some things for tonight. Do you know what’s going on tonight?” she said suspiciously.

I smiled and told her, “Yeah. I know what’s going on tonight. Nothing bad is happening. He’s just taking me on our first date together.”

“Oh. How sweet! I’m happy for you. I’m sure it’ll be an enjoyable one.”

“He wanted me to give you this note, so here it is.” She put it on the counter table next to my cereal bowl and left to back upstairs to finish getting ready.

I picked up the folded piece of paper. On the front of the folded paper, it said ‘Sienna’ with a heart next to it. I opened it up and read it:

Sienna,

I’m sorry we weren’t able to spend time together this morning. I didn’t know my mom was going to drag me out of the house today. But here’s my cell phone number and we can text each other all day, ###-####. Can’t wait to have your beautiful figure in my arms again. And don’t forget about tonight!

Love you forever and for always,

Justin <3

Awww! How sweet of him to leave a note for me. I love him so much. I pulled out my phone from my bag, and added him to my contact list. Then I pushed the ‘Menu’ button, went to the messaging main menu, and pushed ‘New Text Message’. I wrote a quick message, replying about the note he left. Seconds later, my phone vibrated saying that I had a new text message. I looked on the screen and saw that it was from Justin and opened it up. His text said, “Who is this?” I forgot that I never gave him my cell number, so I texted back saying it was me, Sienna.

J: O, hey baby <3

S: Hey, my handsome. ;)

J: Haha. Did ur mom and u leave already?

S: No, shes still getting ready. I got done in xactly 1 hr! I was sad to c u not here. :(

J: Im srry. Wish I was ther w u.

S: Its ok. Im glad we can talk over mobiles. ;)

J: Yep!

S: So whatd ur mom drag u out 4?

J: Idk. Rite now were still in the car. I think were going to anchorage.

S: O, thats where me and my mom r going. We shuld plan to meet somewhere w/o em noing. ;)

J: Sounds like a good plan. Let me no when u get 2 the city!

S: I will!

J: I g2g. Moms making me putting my phone away. She said its distractng to her while drivng. Ill txt u asap when im not in the car w her. Love u! kisses… <3 <3 <3

S: Aww… ok. Ill ttyl. Love u 2! <3 :D

After our text conversation I put my phone back in my bag and went up to wash my breakfast dishes. I decided to make myself a cup of hot chocolate, too. I don’t drink coffee just because it’s nasty. It also stunts your growth and has a whole bunch more of disadvantages. So I my decision is to not drink it. A couple of my friends say it’s really good if you put coffee creamer into it, but that’s just adding more calories and sugars. And I don’t want that in my body.

My mom came into the kitchen, looking like she was already to go… finally. She’s never taken this long to get ready in the morning. She probably had to make a whole bunch of business calls to make plans for the dinner tomorrow night. I felt really bad for her because she hates her boss. He just dumps things on her either the day of or the day before the plans were supposed to take place. Then she has to take care of them right away, or else her boss gets mad at her. She only does this job because it pays very well.

“Hey, honey. I’m sorry I’ve been taking a long time this morning. You know how my boss is. Here are the car keys, why don’t you get in the car and I’ll be there in a minute after I make myself another cup of coffee.” She said while handing the car keys over to me.

I took the keys from her and went to the car. I turned on the radio while I was waiting and read my new book that I decided to start just now.

Five minutes later, my mom walked out of the house and got into the car. She pulled out of the driveway and started on her way to the highway to Anchorage. I put my book away because I was known to get carsickness sometimes. For the remainder of the ride, I was just looking out of the window and thinking about what has been going on in my life recently.