Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Getting Ready and Pictures

I reached the bottom of the stairs and spotted Justin leaning against one of the walls in the hallway. He was dressed nicely, wearing dark jeans, a button up purple shirt with a white T-shirt underneath, and black dress shoes. His hair was in his usual do and he had a bright smile on his face for me. I walked fast over to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. This time I didn’t have to crane my neck up, thanks to the heels I was wearing. I felt his arms go around my waist and kiss me back. We broke apart when we heard footsteps coming towards us. Both of our moms came into view.

“Oh my gosh! You guys! You’re so adorable together!” Pattie and my mom said simultaneously.

I looked back to Justin. We were both smiling at each other with love in our eyes. He suddenly pecked my lips, I instantly blushed. That was the first time we’ve ever kissed in front of our mothers.

“Awwwwww!” They said at the same time again. “It’s picture time!”

“Mom, really? It’s only the first date, it’s not prom!” I protested.

“Oh, nonsense! You’re going to pose for pictures whether you like it. And I know it’s only a first date. But it’s your first date and we need to treasure the moment so you can look back at it!” she argued.

I was really embarrassed now. My mom just told Justin that this was my first date! I wasn’t necessarily a boy magnet at school – or anywhere for that matter! Before Justin, I’ve never had my first kiss or first boyfriend and any other firsts that I’ve experienced with him. He’s dealing with an inexperienced girl here! You cannot tell me that is not embarrassing!

“C’mon. Your mom is right. Just a couple of pictures, you can go through that. And I’m here with you.” He whispered in my ear after he quickly kissed me.

“Fine! Okay, but just a few. It’s not a photo shoot!” I said to my mom.

“Okay good! Now let’s take a picture. First lets just have you guys standing next to each other.” My mom said.

Justin and I got into the pose my mom wanted us to be in. Justin stood on my left side with his right arm wrapped around my waist and I was angled to the left towards him with my right and his left hand holding each others.

“Perfect!” my mom shouted. My mom also had one of those professional cameras so it took like three pictures right after the other. The flash was so bright. It was blinding!

“Okay. Now Pattie is going to get a picture of you guys with me in it. But don’t move! I’m just going to stand behind you guys. Then Pattie is going to do the same thing that I’m doing right now and I’m going to take the picture.” She handed the camera over to Pattie and went to stand behind us. Then after more blinding flashes, Pattie did the same thing.

“Alright! Almost done now! Sienna, you and I are now going to take a picture together.” My mom handed the camera back to Pattie and came to stand next to me. After that was done, Justin and his mom took a picture together. Then we all took a picture together as a group, my mom set the camera timer on the camera so we were able to do that.

“Okay, now just one more, please! We want a picture of you kids kissing each other. It’ll be a romantic picture. Then you can get going on your date, and you’ll be done with pictures for a long while. Thanks so much for cooperating with us, by the way. You kids are great. Now c’mon kiss!”

Justin and I laughed. He pulled me closer to him by grabbing me by my hips; he had a flirtatious smile stuck on his face when he did that. Then he leaned down connecting our lips together. We heard the click of the camera then, but we didn’t pull apart. We just kept on kissing, enjoying the feel of our lips pressed together. We heard someone cough then so we pulled apart. I blushed again, but Justin just had that stupid love struck smile on his face once again.

“Now go on your date kids. Be safe! And have an enjoyable time together. We’ll see you guys when you get home, if you don’t get home too late.” Pattie and my mom kissed each of us once on the cheek. My mom opened the door for us. Then we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww! <3 hehe.