Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Movie Night

The fifteen minutes passed by very fast because before I knew it, it was already 5:45 and we had to get in the car to go to the movie that Aaliyah wanted to see. We said goodbye to the moms and told them we would be back around 8:30 or a little later. I was kind of glad, but sad at the same time. I was glad because I wouldn’t have to be there for the dinner and have to entertain all the guests. I was also sad because I wouldn’t be able to wear the adorable dress that I got yesterday with my mom. But I would probably find another place to where it at.

After the half hour in the car, we arrived at the theatre. We paid for tickets and got some snacks for us to eat during the movie. The theatre was really empty, it seemed like we were the only ones there except for the employees that were working for the night. I wasn’t surprised that we were pretty much the only people there because the theatre was showing month old movies and everyone saw them. But my sister wasn’t able to see _________ when it came out, so here we are.

We found seats and sat down. I ended up being in the middle of Justin and Aaliyah. Shortly, the movie started. I was so bored of it that I put my head on Justin’s shoulder and put his hand in my lap and started twiddling our fingers around each others. I guess I ended up falling asleep because Justin shook me awake. We walked out of the theatre and got back into the car.

“Well, I hope you enjoyed the movie, Aaliyah. I’m sorry I fell asleep though.” I told her while looking in the rearview mirror.

“Yeah, that’s fine. It was okay, but it wasn’t the best movie.” She said back to me.

“It was a really boring movie. A little bit after Sienna fell asleep, I did too.” Said Justin while laughing.

We got home and went upstairs. We decided to watch another movie in my room, but one that grasped all our attention. So we watched Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Aaliyah lay along the end of my bed while Justin and I were sitting up against the headboard in each others arms. This time neither of us fell asleep since it was an action movie. After the movie it was about 10:45, so we went downstairs to see if any of the guests were still here. We looked through the window that was above the sink in the kitchen and saw that there were still a couple people left. We walked out of the kitchen and said goodnight to Aaliyah, who went upstairs.

I turned to Justin and said, “Do you want to sleep upstairs with me again like last night?”

“Sure. I’ll be up in about five minutes.”

“Okay, see you up there.” I walked to him and pecked him on the lips then went to the stairs and jogged up.

I got to my room and changed into my pajamas that I wore last night. I got into my bed then and waited for Justin to come up. I faced away from the door to the window. I heard the door open and saw that the light turned off and I assumed that Justin was here. I turned back around to face him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bed with me. We snuggled for a little bit, with him stroking my cheek with his thumb and him humming one of his songs.

Once he finished he came to my lips and kissed me. I kissed him back with all the love I had in me. He asked for entrance a little while after and I opened my mouth for him. After our tongues danced together for a little bit, I won dominance of his and explored his mouth with my tongue, then he took over. I rolled on top of him running my fingers through his hair. His hands were on my hips until one slowly went down to the top of my calf by the knee and his fingers curled there pulling my leg up and hitching it on his hip. I brought up my other leg and straddled him; his lips went down to my neck and found my soft spot. I let out a little moan and he started kissing and sucking that spot. After the torture he was putting me through, I pulled his lips back to mine. Justin rolled over so that I was underneath him. He inched my tank top up to the bottom of my bra and stroked the skin of my stomach that was shown. I traveled my lips down to his neck this time and did the same thing he did to me. We broke apart and stared into each others eyes, then he inched my tank top up farther. I put my arms up so that he could take it off. Justin kissed my lips, then my neck, and kept going down. He got to the valley between my breasts and kissed there and then planted little butterfly kisses on my stomach. I pulled his head up so that I could feel the softness of his lips on my own again. I rolled over then so that I was back on top of him. I broke away from the kiss took off his own shirt, however he sat up so to make it easier for me. We connected our lips together again; he lay back down pulling me back with him. We spun over so that we were on our sides. We kept on kissing each other until I processed in my mind about what the hell we were doing. Both of us had our shirts off and only our shorts were left. If I didn’t stop this then and there, I knew what would happen next, and I really wasn’t ready for that quite yet.

“Justin!” I tried to pull my lips away but he wouldn’t let me, whenever I tried to pull away he would pull my lips back to his by biting my lower lip gently. “We need to stop!” I said against his lips in between kisses.

“Why?” he mumbled.

“It’s just going to progress further, and I’m not ready for that yet. Okay?”

“Okay. I’m sorry. I guess I got a little too excited there.” He said breaking apart and kissing my cheek. We lay back on the bed. Our chests were heaving up and down fast, trying to catch our breath.

After I got my breath back, I sat up and looked around for my shirt, but couldn’t find it.

“What are you looking for, baby?” Justin wondered.

“My tank top. Where did you throw it?”

“I don’t know. But you don’t need it.”

“What if I get cold in the middle of the night?” I asked.

“You’ll have me to keep you warm. And blankets.” He replied smoothly.

“Okay, well what if one of our moms comes in to wake me tomorrow morning? You know, they don’t even know you’re sleeping in here with me.” I argued back.

“Well, I think they do know that I’m sleeping in here with you, since they wake up before me every morning and pass me every time they go to the kitchen.”

“Okay, fine! You got me there. But… what if they come in to wake us up tomorrow morning and they see you without a shirt and me with just my bra on? What do you think will be going around in their heads when they see that? Hmm?” I wondered.

Justin suddenly got up and started searching the floor for my tank top. “Well that’s a different thing.” He came over to me with my shirt in his hands and put it over my head. I stretched my arms through the straps and pulled it down to the top of my shorts. He stepped closer to me then and started to kiss me once again. He put his hands underneath my shirt, rubbing his hands up and down on my sides.

“Justin! I said no!” I scolded while pointing my finger at him.

“Okay, okay, okay! I get it.” He said back laughing and smiling his brilliant smile. We got back into the bed after we fixed the sheets and blankets. Justin dragged me back into his arms and wrapped them around me. He kissed me on the nose, then my eyelids, and finally my lips. And we fell asleep together in our arms.