Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Lazy Day

Justin and I ended up sleeping in until almost one in the afternoon. I opened my eyes to see Justin already awake. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned.

“Good morning, gorgeous.” Justin said and kissed me on the cheek.

“Morning, Justin. Do you know if the moms planned any plans for us today?” I sat up asking.

“No one came in for all I know. But if they did, they decided not to wake us.”

“Alright, I’m going downstairs to see if anyone is here. It’s really quiet in the house.”

I got up from the bed and started walking to the stairs. Soon Justin caught up with me and we were searching the house for anyone. I went to the garage to see if my mom’s car was there. It wasn’t. I went to the kitchen and found a note on the refrigerator. It said:

Sienna and Justin,

We went out with Jazmin to have some adult only time. I don’t know when we’ll be back, but we’ll keep in touch. You can reach us from either cell phone if anything goes wrong. Love you both very much!

~Moms

“Justin, our moms went out to have some ‘adult fun’. So we have the house to ourselves.”

“We do, do we?” he smiled devilishly.

“Whatever you’re thinking, the answer is no.”

“Then perhaps this will change your mind?” He came over to me and attached our mouths together and lifted me up so that I was sitting on the counter.

I pulled away, though I really didn’t want to. “No.” I hopped down from the counter and started up to my room. As I walked away I heard Justin let out a big sigh. I laughed at that. I got back to my room and turned on my music. I heard Justin enter the room.

“How about we go swimming at Finger Lake? It’s just ten minutes away from my house. There are some trails along the lake that we can hike if you want to also.”

“I don’t feel up to hiking, but swimming is fine with me.” He smiled.

I walked over to my dresser and got my favorite bikini, it was kind of skimpy but I loved it. The top was zebra print and had lime green strings. The bottoms were all black and had a little ruffle on the top, but had green strings also to tie. I also got a pair of distressed jean shorts and a white loose tank top that had rainbow zebra print on the front. If you couldn’t already tell, I love zebra print and the neon colors, but mostly lime green.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into my bikini and pulled my shorts over my bottoms. I went to grab my shirt but it wasn’t there so I must’ve dropped it. I opened the bathroom door just wide enough to poke my head through.

“Uh, Justin? Can you hand me that shirt that’s on the floor for me please?” I blushed.

“Why can’t you get it?” he grinned.

“Because I’m just in my shorts and bikini top.” I explained.

“So? I saw you with just your bra on last night. It’s kind of like the same thing.” He laughed.

“Yeah, well it was dark last night. It’s light out now.”

“And I saw everything last night even in the dark.” Justin said with a smirk.

“Oh fine!” I swung the door open and bent down to get my shirt and put it on. I walked over to my vanity mirror and swept my hair up into a high ponytail. Then I went back to my closet and got my lime green flip-flops and a tote bag. I went to the linen closet that was right across from my room and grabbed three towels. One to set on the sand and one for Justin and me to dry off with after we went swimming. I walked back into my room and got my coconut scented 15 SPF sunscreen and my phone that was charging by my nightstand. I put all that into the tote bag on my bed and then I was all ready to go.

“Ready?” I asked Justin.

“Yep!” he said enthusiastically while grabbing my hand and laced our fingers together.

Once we got downstairs we went to the garage and I got a couple sodas for us from the refrigerator. Justin took the keys from the key hook and got one of his hats. And we got into the car and were on our way to the lake.