Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Mob of Girls and Trying to get an Album Does Not Go Well Together

My sister and I have finally arrived at Fred Meyer and now were walking on our way to the entertainment center. Both of us are pleading to God in our minds that either of us get the golden ticket.

I was walking much faster than Aaliyah and was able to reach the entertainment center before her. Once I walked in the area, I saw a huge mob of girls ages ten through seventeen. Wow! I really hope there are some albums left, I was hoping.

I was able to get one surprisingly! There were so many girls fighting over the same album that I was able to get to the rack with the albums on it, so I grabbed one and quickly went to the check-out counter. I paid as fast as I could and got out of there as fast as my legs could make me go. If you know me very well, you know that I absolutely, positively hate with a great passion, huge crowds!

I got to my car and I sat in the driver’s seat waiting for my sister. I really wanted to open the CD right now, since it was practically staring at me. But my sister and I agreed to open them together.

Suddenly my phone rang. But I was unable to get to it before it went to my voicemail. After my phone beeped, notifying me that I had a voicemail, I checked it. Ended up just being my mom who called saying that she wanted the house cleaned and a nice dinner ready for when she comes home after she picks up some people, for a surprise, from the airport after she got off of work.

Finally after about ten minutes, I see her running to the car. I start the car right as she gets in.

“Ready to open the CDs now?” She asked while buckling her seatbelt.

“Definitely! You open yours first though.” I replied.

All of a sudden after I hear the plastic of the CD rip open, I hear little sniffles coming from the passenger seat where my sister is. Her head is down and I see a tear drop on the front cover of the CD.

“I didn’t get the golden ticket.” She whispered while crying. “You open yours. See if you got it.”

I do what she says and open mine. I tear off the plastic wrapping and open the case. Nothing flies out. Nothing is glinting a beautiful gold color. Neither of us got the golden ticket.

“I didn’t get it either.” I tell her sadly.

“Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be then.” She stated.

“Yeah. Maybe.” I reply. “Let’s go home now though. We need to get starting on dinner for tonight. Mom called when you still were in the store and she said that she was going to be a little late. I guess she needs to pick up some people from the airport. She didn’t tell me who, said it was going to be a surprise. But she said we have to have a nice dinner ready by 7:30, have the house cleaned, and look presentable for our guests.”

“Okay. Well I guess we better get home then since we have to get all that done. What should we make for dinner though? I feel up to chicken fettuccine. I don’t know about you.”

“Chicken fettuccine sounds perfect. I’ll grill the chicken. You can make the pasta. And I’ll help make the sauce with you. Feel up to a salad with it?” I ask.

“Sure. I’ll make my homemade Caesar dressing to go with it.” She replied.

“Sounds like a plan.” I said while pulling out of the parking lot of Fred Meyer.

Finally, we get out to the main road that leads us to our house. There was a lot of traffic coming and going from Fred Meyer. Probably to get the latest album of Justin Bieber. Since Fred Meyer is the only store who has an entertainment center in our small town of Palmer, Alaska, that sells CDs, DVDs, games, and etc., they sure make good business! And like I’ve said before… I hate big crowds! So I was just glad to get out of there while I could!
♠ ♠ ♠
Justin Bieber's going to be making an appearance soon!