Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

First Surprise and Company

Aaliyah and I eventually got home and started to make dinner and clean the house. Chicken fettuccine isn’t a really complicated dish to make, but it takes some time. We finished just an hour before mom and her guests were supposed to show up. So we put the food in the oven to keep warm. Now the only thing left for me and Aliyah was to look presentable. So we both went into our rooms and got ready.

I put on this nice semi-formal dress that had turquoise- green satin with chocolate brown lace over it with flower designs in the lace. The dress definitely complimented my curves and my cleavage. I think that’s why I bought it, besides the other reason of it being a beautiful dress. I was applying my make-up when I suddenly heard the garage door open.

“Aaliyah! Sounds like mom is here with the guests! Hope you’re almost ready!” I shouted across the hall.

“Well I just got out of the shower. So I’ll be as fast as I can!” I heard her say from her room. It was kind of muffled since she was in her bathroom with the door closed from her room.

I went back to applying the rest of my make-up. All I had left to do was my hair. I have naturally wavy hair, but I decided to put rollers in it to make it really curly.

“Come in!” I exclaimed when I heard a knock at my door. It was my mom.

“Hey, sweetie. The house looks great, and so does the dinner. You and Aaliyah did a very good job. You look beautiful, too. Here, I thought I would give you this since you did everything I asked you to do. I got one for Aaliyah, too.” She said as she handed me something. It was another one of Justin Bieber’s new albums.

“Awwww! Thank you, Mom. You didn’t have to get me anything for doing a little clean-up and making dinner. But I really like it. One of the many albums that were produced has a golden ticket. And if you get that golden ticket, you’re able to spend two weeks with Justin Bieber! I really hope I get it.”

“I know, honey. I got that partly for the golden ticket. The other part was because I know you like his music. Just don’t get your hopes up that you get that ticket, okay. I don’t want you hurt and especially moping when our guests get here. Their flight got delayed so now they’re going to get a ride somehow to our house. So they’re going to be arriving at around 8:15 now. But just be ready by then. Now I’m going to go over to your sister’s room and give her hers.”

I set the CD down on my desk. I decided I would open it after I’m all ready. I went back to finishing my hair. By the time I finished it was 7:45, so I had about half an hour to just hang out. I went over to my sister’s room with my CD and knocked on the door. I walked in and she was doing her hair.

“Hey. Did you open your CD that Mom gave you?” I said while sitting down on her desk chair and tearing apart the plastic wrapping that covered the CD.

“Yep. I didn’t get the ticket, again.” She said laughing. “I guess it’s not for me then. Oh, well, maybe another time.”

“I’m sorry, Aaliyah.” I apologized as I opened the case. Something flew out, but I didn’t notice it. “Looks like I didn’t get it either.”

“Sienna! Are you blind? Didn’t you see what flew out?” She said excitedly with her mouth gaping open.

“No. What?” I asked. I’m a very oblivious person if you haven’t figured that out yet.

“Oh my God! Look at the damn floor under the chair!” She yelled.

I looked under my chair… and sure enough there was something there. It was shining a beautiful auric color against the light of the room. I picked it up and read what it said. The gold piece of paper said:

Congratulations!

You’re the Golden Ticket winner!

You get to go anywhere your choice in the United States with Justin Bieber and spend two weeks with him!

Send a contact address by using the email dress that is on the back of ticket in the right bottom side.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AALIYAH, I WON! I CAN’T BELIEVE I WON! OH MY GOD! WOW!” I screamed jumping up to give her a bone crushing hug. She looked a little sad, but she put on a smile for me anyway. She’s such a great little sister when she wants to be.

I decided to tell my mom even though I’m sure she already knew after hearing my screaming. But I flew down the stairs anyway to the kitchen.

“MOM! MOM! MOM! I WON THE GOLDEN TICKET! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? BYE NOW, I’M GOING TO SEND AN EMAIL TO THEM SAYING THAT I’M THE LUCKY WINNER!” I flew back up the stairs to the office, where the family computer was.

I opened up my account on the computer and immediately opened up a new email. The email said:

Hey!

I get to proudly announce that I happen to be your lucky winner for the Golden Ticket! My name is Sienna, just turned sixteen a few weeks ago. My mailing and physical address is:

1200 Josselin Lane
Palmer, Alaska 99645

Thanks and can’t wait to hear back from you!

~With great love… Sienna <3

When I finished the email, I sent it. I went back to my room to touch up my eye make-up since I had a few happy tears, it was kind of smudging. Today wasn’t a very enjoyable day for me at school. But winning that ticket sure turned that around! Ever since Mom got home, things have been great! Maybe the night will get even better. I decide to read until our guests arrive. Oh my God, I’m so happy right now. I can’t even explain how happy I am at the moment!