Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Meeting Ryan

After the hour long drive, we reached our destination. We drove into the terminal to pick up people. Ryan was already waiting for us. Justin got out and went to him and gave him the ‘man hug’. I got out then and walked over to them. Justin introduced us.

“Ryan, this is my girlfriend Sienna. Sienna this is my best friend Ryan.” Justin said.

What happened next surprised me. Ryan came up to me and pulled me into a big bear hug while picking me up a little bit during the process.

“Can’t – breathe – Ryan!” I said gasping for breath.

“Oh, right. Sorry about that. I just get oober excited when meeting new people.” he nervously said laughing.

Justin grabbed Ryan’s suitcase and put it into the trunk of the car. Then came back to us while yawning. It was about close to midnight and we had a long drive back home. So we all got into the car. Justin drove while I was in the passenger seat and Ryan annoying the both of us from the backseat. For this late hour, he had a lot of energy.

Justin turned on the radio to try to tune him out. That didn’t work because Ryan just started talking louder. I turned it off since it was just causing more noise than do any of us any good. Justin put his hand on my knee while driving with his left hand and squeezed. I reached for his hand with both of mine and started to trace patterns on the palm of his hand. Justin started to yawn and then couldn’t stop yawning.

“Justin, we’re fifteen minutes away from Eagle River. Pull into the Fred Meyers there and I’ll switch spot with you.”

“No, I’m fine. I can handle it Sienna.”

“I said I’ll switch with you. And I’m going to. There’s no sense in arguing because I insist. I don’t want you fall asleep while driving.” I calmly said.

“Fine.”

He then pulled over to the exit leading to Eagle River and got to FM. He found a place to park, and then we switched places. I had to pull the seat up to the driving wheel since he was taller than me. Then I pulled out and got back onto the main road. Soon it was really quiet in the car. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that Ryan fell asleep. Guess his adrenaline emptied. I looked beside me and Justin was still awake, I reached over and put my hand on his thigh and enjoyed the silence for the remainder of the car ride.

When we got home, before I turned the car off, Justin turned on the radio to top volume to wake up Ryan.

“WHAT THE HELL?!?” Ryan jumped and shouted.

Justin and I burst out in hysterical laughter.

“Hardy-har-har guys. You are just hilarious. Scaring your best friend.” Ryan said rolling his eyes.

“Sorry Ry it was just hard to resist!” Justin burst out in laughter again.

“Okay, boys, calm down. Anyways we’re at the house.” I got out of the car and started to walk up the stairs. I heard three other doors close. I waited at the top of the porch for them before I opened the door. We got into the house and were quietly whispering to each other so we wouldn’t wake anybody, it was one o’clock in the morning. And I’m sure I would be in big trouble if I woke anybody up, especially my mom since she has to get up at four to go to work. So I shushed Ryan and Justin once we set foot in the house.

“So where am I sleeping?” Ryan asked.

“You can take my place on the couch. I haven’t slept there since my first night here.” Justin told him.

“Okay, but where have you been sleeping? Outside?” Ryan laughed.

“Uh, no. I’ve been sleeping in Sienna’s room with her.” I blushed once Justin said that, now Ryan knows we sleep in the same bed together. Wow.

“Hmm… already sleeping in the same bed together. What else have you done together? Have you done the dirty yet?” Ryan quietly laughed.

Once I heard what he said I put on my angry face and glared at him. He just asked if Justin and I have had sex yet! Just because we sleep in the same bed together doesn’t mean we’ve done ‘THAT’ yet! Jesus Christ!

“That is none of your business if we’ve done the ‘dirty’ yet or not! That is Justin’s and my own business… not yours! So stay out of our love life!” I scolded while jabbing my finger into his chest.

Justin gripped me by the hips and pulled me back and kissed me to calm me down. “Baby, breathe. Ryan was just joking. That’s what he does, okay?” Justin soothed.

“Okay, sorry. I just got defensive for some reason.” I apologized to Ryan and Justin.

“Ha-ha. Apology accepted. But now I know not to get on your bad side!” Ryan laughed.

“Yeah, yeah. Well I’m going to bed. I’ll see you in the morning Ryan.” I gave him a quick hug then walked over to Justin and wrapped my arms around him to give him a hug, and then I lifted my head up while he bent his head down so I was able to give him a kiss goodnight.

“I figure you’re going to stay down here to catch up with Ryan, am I right?” I smiled.

“Yeah, you don’t mind right? I’ll come up a little bit later.”

“I don’t care, but I can’t guarantee I’ll still be awake when you come up though.”

“Well don’t wait up for me then. Get all the sleep you can get and I’ll just see you in the morning.” He kissed me again and then I walked up to my room.

I climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep, but my bed felt so empty, it wasn’t right. I went back downstairs about forty-five minutes later.

“Justin? I can’t fall asleep.”

“C’mere.” He held his hands held out. Ryan stood up and went to sit at the other couch. I grabbed Justin’s hands and he pulled me down. I stretched out across the couch and laid my head in Justin’s lap. He covered me with a blanket and ran his fingers through my hair from the roots to the ends. I breathed in his scent and soon fell asleep into a deep sleep full of dreams now that I had Justin with me
♠ ♠ ♠
okay stoping here.... ill post the next ten chapters tomorrow. 30 more chapters to post! :D