Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Catching Up

Justin Bieber’s POV

At the house with Ryan

When Sienna went upstairs after saying goodnight, I sat down in one of the couches and Ryan followed me and sat on the other side.

“So?” he asked.

“So… what?” I replied.

“I’m your best friend who you haven’t seen in how many weeks? And you don’t know what to say? Tell me all the dirt that’s happened between you and Sienna! She’s hot! You’ve done well… like always though.”

“First of all, don’t call my girlfriend hot, even though she is. Get your own and say that about her. And thanks I guess.”

“Sorry man, I didn’t know you were so possessive over her. I’m your best friend and I’m saying that as congratulation. What’s your problem tonight?” Ryan scoffed.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s with me tonight. I guess I’m just tired though that’s not a good excuse.”

“Yeah it’s fine. Sorry I couldn’t get here earlier yesterday or later today. I just got on the flight that Usher mailed me. By the way, thank him for me will ya?”

“Shhh… I hear something.” I put my finger to my lips.

“Justin? I can’t fall asleep.” I heard Sienna’s angel voice.

“C’mere.” I held out my arms away from me. Ryan stood up and went to sit at the other couch. She grabbed my hands and I pulled her down to the couch. She lay down and put her head on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair to help her fall asleep. Ryan just somewhat watched. It was kind of weird. I soon heard deep breathing coming from Sienna which meant she was asleep.

“She asleep?” Ryan whispered pointing at her. I nodded back to him. “Wow… you guys.”

“What?”

“Well if she can’t sleep without you being next to her, what is she gonna do when you leave?”

“I don’t know. That’s what scares me. I have this deep instinct inside of me that Usher or Scooter is going to call soon saying that I have to go back. I really don’t want to leave. I actually thought about taking her with me, but I know that won’t be possible since I have to finish touring and that would just be too much for her to handle.” I told him.

“Mhmm. That would be a little crazy for you to do that. But can’t you come back after touring?”

“Maybe. I don’t know yet. It’s only the beginning of July and touring is over the beginning of September. That’ll be two months without her. I don’t think either of us could handle that without seeing each other for that long.”

“Maybe she could fly wherever you are for some weekends so that you guys can see each other?”

“Yeah, maybe. But never mind about that. I don’t want to think about it. I’m just going to enjoy every waking moment I have with her until I have to leave.”

“You really love her, huh?” Ryan smiled at me.

“Yeah, I’ve never felt like this about anyone before. It’s amazing. I really think I found my true love. Ever since I came here and met her, I haven’t had an upsetting moment with her. She brightens up my world everyday. Sienna’s the most gorgeous, beautiful, smart, lov—”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it Justin!” Ryan interrupted me while laughing quietly.

“Ha-ha. Okay. Sorry. But it’s all true. I’ve never been happier.” I looked down to my lap where Sienna was and admired her face. I heard Ryan let out a long yawn.

“Hey man, I gotta get to sleep. Jet lag and everything.”

“Yeah, I know how you feel. That’s what I felt like my first night here.” I laughed remembering when Sienna and I went on that walk and found the meadow and fell asleep.

“What are you laughing about?”

“Oh, nothing. I’m just remembering my first night here.” I explained.

“Okay...?” Ryan said unsure.

“Just never mind. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Are you sleeping in here tonight because of Sienna?”

“No, I’m going to carry her up to her room. Then I’ll sleep there with her like I do every night.” I lifted Sienna’s head off from my lap and got up and picked her up bridal style. She felt so good in my arms. I wish that when we were older if we were still together we could get married and I can have her bridal style in my arms like now and walk over the threshold with her on our honeymoon. That’s a nice thought. I said goodnight to Ryan and started walking up the stairs to Sienna’s room. I set her on the bed and climbed in next to her. I fell into a deep asleep then with her in my arms.