Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Back Home and Another Surprise

After three full days of camp fun (it was Wednesday today), we decided that we needed to get back home. So we packed up all our belongings into the car and went around the campground one last time to say goodbye. Once we finished our route we hopped into the car and this time I drove. I turned on the radio and ‘One Time’ was on KGOT 101.3, I cranked up the volume. Then Justin reached over and switched the station.

“Hey! I was listening to that! Why’d you change it?” I got mad.

“Because I don’t like it.”

“You don’t like your own song? Isn’t that kind of bizarre since you made it?”

“Well, that’s not what I exactly meant. It’s just really weird hearing yourself on the radio. I’m sorry, I’ll switch it back for you.” he switched the station back to KGOT. Then I switched it again.

“I thought you said you wanted to listen to that?” Ryan said in the backseat.

“Yeah, well I understand where Justin is coming from and it would be weird to hear yourself on the radio. So I switched it for him so he doesn’t have to listen to it. Besides I have it on my iPod and I can listen to it whenever I want or I could have Justin sing it for me if he was willing.” I explained.

“Hmm, okay then.” Then Ryan shut up for the rest of the ride home.

When we got back to the house, I saw a car in our driveway that I didn’t recognize. I walked in to the house leaving Justin and Ryan to unpack everything. I went to the kitchen where I heard voices but the people ended up being outside on the picnic table. I only heard them because the kitchen sink window was open and the door was open just leaving the screen door open. I looked outside the window to see who it was and I immediately recognized the person.

“Brooklyn! What are you doing here? You’re never here for the summers!” I ran out and screamed and hugged my best friend in the whole world.

“Oh my God! You fricking scared me! Could you scare a girl anymore than what you just did to me?” she laughed and jumped up, hugging me back.

“So what are you doing here? Is your whole family here or is it just you?”

“Just me. And I’m here to just come visit you. Is a best friend not allowed to do that or what?” Brooke joked.

“No, not at all.” I joked back. “I’m so glad you’re here! I’ve missed you so much! I want you to meet some people.” I said tugging her hand and smiling at her.

“Okay, you’ve got a smirk on your face. Who are you taking me to?”

“Nope, you’ll just have to see.”

“Should I be scared?”

“No.”

I got into the living room but Justin and Ryan weren’t there so I figured they were still unloading the car. I went outside with Brooke following me. I got to the car where they were.

“Hey boys. Meet my best friend Brooklyn, or Brooke for short. She showed up for a surprise visit. Usually her and her family goes out of town for the summers but she came back for a couple of days.”

Justin and Ryan both lifted their heads from the inside of the trunk with sleeping bags, the cooler, and a couple more stuff. They set it down on the driveway and walked up to us.

“Hey. I’m Justin and this is Ryan.” They both held out their right hand for Brooke to shake.

Brooke froze and I had to push her to wake her up. She shook her head and stepped forward and shook their hands.

“Are you guys almost done unpacking?” I asked.

“Yeah, this is the last of everything.” Justin replied.

“Oh, cool. Well Brooke and I are going to be in the backyard trying to catch a few sun rays. See you back there in a little bit?”

“Yep!” Justin and Ryan said at the same time.

Brooke and I walked away and went up to my room. I changed into my bathing suit and tossed one over to Brooke for her to borrow.

“Enlighten me. What the hell is Justin Bieber doing in your house?” she shouted.

“Okay. I’ll only tell you if you calm down.”

“I’m calm.”

“No you’re not. Just take a breather.” I laughed at her.

“Now I’m ready.”

Then I began to tell her everything from the beginning when I bought Justin’s album and didn’t have the ticket to winning the ticket in the one my mom gave me, from having ‘special’ guests over and it turning out to be him and his family, from him and I having our first date to these past few days. When I finally finished, Brooke looked dumbstruck with her mouth open.

“So you and Justin Bieber are dating now?” I nodded. “You lucky bitch!” she jumped up and scooped me into a big hug.

We went downstairs then to the backyard and lay down on the trampoline to catch some sun and to just catch up from the past month and a half of not being together. A lot can happen in that short of time, and a lot did happen to the both of us.