Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Quality Time

The rest of the day was just spending time with Brooklyn. Sometimes Justin and Ryan would come over and hang out with us. But since we were talking about girl things they quickly left. Justin also knew that I really wanted to spend time because she was only staying for two days, today and tomorrow. It was sad we only had a little bit of time together, but it was better than waiting for next school year to see each other again.

Right when we finished catching up on each other’s lives Justin and Ryan decided to come back. I guess they saw us not talking and took that as a chance to come before we started to talk about girl things again.

“Hey, baby.” Justin jumped up on the trampoline and then kissed me. I smiled at him. He then picked me up and set me on his lap. He planted kisses along the crook of my neck and I saw Brooke mouth to me then, “You are so lucky!” I just beamed my happy smile at her.

Before any of us knew it, the day was almost over. Justin stole me away from Brooke to spend some one-on-one time. We haven’t really been able to do that since Ryan got here and now Brooke. But now Ryan and Brooke were doing their own thing while Justin and I did our own thing. We ended up going on a walk and ending up at the meadow again. The lights were still up but unlit. Justin started to unwrap them from the tree and I helped. After we did that, we sat in the shade of the tree. I sensed something was wrong with Justin, it just seemed like he wasn’t in his happy usual personality.

“Justin, are you okay?” I wondered.

“Hmm… Oh yeah. I’m fine.”

I took a good long look at him. It really seemed something was wrong “Are you sure?”

“Mhmm. Don’t worry about me. I’m just tired. Okay?” he smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss.

“Okay…” I said slowly not buying his answer. I knew when something was bothering him and this was one of those times. But I just dropped it. I stood up and got on the tire swing.

“Want me to push you?” Justin asked from the spot he sat at against the tree.

“No, I just want to sit here.”

Neither of us was talking so I got up and started to walk towards the path that led to the street.

“Where are you going?” Justin got up and caught up with me.

“Home. I’m starting to get hungry.” Justin put his arm around my waist and we started on our way home.

We got there and took out some leftovers since no one made dinner yet. We finished our meals and went to go find Brooke and Ryan, but they were no where to be found. I asked my mom and she said they went somewhere in town to hang out. Justin and I were really tired since I haven’t got much sleep in the past few nights. So we went upstairs to my room. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep immediately once my head hit my pillow. After camping on the cold hard ground for three nights you can’t help but do that.