Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Bad News

On Thursday, Brooke had to leave to go back to her summer home. It was the first day of rain this summer, too. It was dark and gloomy, a bad sign, something bad was going to happen. Whenever I encounter any rainy days, it’s my theory that things are out of place somehow somewhere.

Brooke and I said our goodbyes to each other and promised to keep in touch over the summer for the first time ever. I was so glad to see her even though it was only for a day and a half. Ryan was also leaving but instead of this morning, he’s leaving late in the afternoon. His flight was leaving at around five but he had to be at the airport at two in the afternoon. My mom was working that day, so she took him with her and dropped him off at the airport. Since my mom went into work about four hours late because of Ryan she wouldn’t be getting home until around eight.
While Justin was having his last hours of hanging with Ryan, I was upstairs in my room trying to pass the time until Justin and I could be together. I cleaned my room, went through my clothes and got rid of the ones that didn’t fit anymore, read, painted my toe/fingernails, and etc. I ended up taking a quick nap, too. When I woke up I felt recharged and ready to go. It was three o’ clock which meant Ryan and my mom left and I could spend time with Justin.

I went downstairs to see him watching TV in the living room, some type of little kid cartoon was on Cartoon Network. I laughed at him because he was watching little kid programs.

“What?” he said laughing with me.

“You’re really watching a little kid show?” I kept on laughing.

“Yes, I am.” He pulled me down to sit next to him. I cuddled into his side and he put his arm around me. Little kid cartoons ended up being entertaining. The whole time Justin and I watched them we were laughing at their stupidity. While we were watching, I felt Justin’s phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the screen. I concentrated on his face and a look of fear was on it.

“I have to take this, Sienna. I’ll be back as soon as this phone call ends.” he kissed me on the cheek and stood up, pushing the talk button and greeting his caller. I kept watching TV while Justin was on the phone.

When he came back ten minutes later, I could see his watery eyes as if he was about to cry. I immediately worried when I saw that. He sat back down next to me and just stared at the mantle above the fireplace. After him not talking and telling me what’s wrong by himself I decided to ask him.

“Justin? Tell me what is wrong please. You’re worrying me.” I was about to cry myself seeing him like this.

“Sienna…” he whispered back.

“Is this about the phone call?” he nodded. “Are you going to tell me or am I supposed to guess?” There was a moment of silence until Justin whispered so quietly, I could barely hear him.

“I have to go back.” I saw a tear roll down his cheek. “That was Usher. He said I have to go back to Atlanta on Saturday to finish up my tour. He said that Scooter was also going to call.” He closed his eyes and dropped his head down.

It hurt me so much to see him like this, I started to cry. When I started to sniffle Justin looked back up.

“Please don’t cry. We’ll figure something out. Maybe you can come with me. Or at least fly wherever I am for some weekends and we can see each other. I only have two more months left of touring and hopefully it’ll go by fast so that I can come back and we can be together again.” he pulled me into his arms then and I cried into his chest ruining his shirt with salty tears.

Awhile later, I didn’t have anymore tears in me. I wiped my eyes and went to the bathroom to blow my nose. When I came back, I saw Justin’s face and it looked as if he was in pain.

“I’m so sorry, Sienna. So sorry I can’t even tell you how sorry I am. But please, we can work this out. We’re not breaking up at least. I’m going to make this work so that I can stay together with you. But I can’t be the only one trying hard so you’ve got to do your part and be strong.” I sat back down on the couch and sat crissed-crossed facing him.

“I will Justin. I promise you I’ll do my best to do everything I possibly can.”

“You are my life, my everything, the reason I feel so alive. You’ve made me the happiest I’ve ever been in my whole life. And that will never change. We will always be together no matter what obstacles we face on the way. But we’ll get through all those obstacles together and never alone. I love you Sienna, and I always will.” Justin said sincerely by looking at me right in the eyes. He reached over and cupped my face in both of his hands and leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss full of love and passion.

“I love you Justin. My heart beats for you, and only for you.” I kissed him back. Then we held each other in our arms listening to each other’s breathing and rhythmic beating of our hearts. And if you listened closely, our hearts beat at the same time and that right there told us we belonged together forever and for always.