Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Planning the Perfect Day

I woke up the next morning unusually early this morning. Probably because I can’t stop thinking. My mind feels like it’s going a couple hundred miles per hour! Today was Friday, which meant that it was my last full day with Justin. I tried to not think of that, but I couldn’t help, but do that. I couldn’t imagine not being able to see him for two months, so I’m going to try to fly wherever he is for some weekends so we can see each other. Hopefully my mom will let me; however Justin said that he would pay for the plane tickets for me. So the tickets aren’t a problem, but traveling alone is what bothers her. And it’s not just me, ever since she’s found out about young people traveling alone, she’s been against it. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know. It doesn’t make sense. I mean I’m sixteen years old, I think I can handle it. It seems I’m the most responsible one in this house, except for my mom, but she only works and pays bills. I’m the one making meals for everyone and cleaning the house, taking my sister where she needs to go when she needs a ride. So it’d seem that maybe she’ll reconsider the whole traveling alone thing. I hope so, because I definitely won’t be able to handle not seeing Justin for two long months. The most I could probably handle is maybe two weeks, maybe shorter.

Justin was still sleeping and I was glad for that. That gave me the time to do my thinking without Justin there to comment or disturb me. While I was thinking I was still in my bed lying next to Justin staring at the ceiling patterns above me.

Before I knew it, I felt Justin rustle the sheets from him starting to wake up. I looked at the clock and it was ten thirty already! I’ve spent the past two and half hours just lying here thinking! How did the time go by so fast?

I rolled over to my side to face Justin. “Good morning.” I sweetly told him while smiling.

“Hey, baby, morning.” He smiled back at me. Then his eyes widened and then went back to how they were before, as if he just realized something. “This is my last day with you.” he whispered softly.

“I know.” I frowned. I crawled over to him and put myself in his arms. He immediately clutched me to his chest tightly. I never wanted him to let go of me. I brought my face up to his and pressed my lips to his, kissing him passionately, and didn’t remove them from his until I needed air. But my lips never left his skin, whenever I needed air my lips would go to his neck. And whenever he needed air, his would do the same to me. When we eventually pulled our lips away from each other, we kept holding each other tightly. It seemed like if I let him go even for a second he would disappear. So I promised to myself I would always have some type of body contact with him for the rest of the day. Except when we had to change or go to the restroom, but that was the only exception. I would make sure of that.

I heard a door open and close outside of the hallway. It was now eleven-fifteen according to my clock. I should get up now, but I just really don’t want to leave Justin’s arms. I needed to take a shower, too. I had some leftover ice cream left in my hair from the night before. I tried to clean it out last night, but I guess it didn’t come all the way out. I finally willed myself to get out of the bed and let go of Justin. It was hard for him to let me go, too.
“I’ll be back as soon as I can. I’ll take the quickest shower as fast as I can possibly be.” I kissed him on the lips again before I left for the bathroom.

“Hurry back to me, baby.” Justin said sweetly. But when I looked at his face he didn’t have a smile on his face for once in a long time. His eyes looked glassy with tears forming in the corners. It hurt me so bad to see him like this.

When I got to my bathroom, I didn’t close the door all the way, instead I left it open about three inches or a little less. I started the shower and got in. I washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. Then I washed my body with my vanilla body wash and shaved my legs. My favorite scent was vanilla, if you can’t tell. My second favorite was coconut. They were somewhat similar, but if you knew the distinct smell of each, you could tell that there was a difference. I managed to get my shower done in exactly five minutes, a record for me. I applied my vanilla lotion to my body, to make my skin feel extra silky soft. I realized that I forgot my clothes, so I wrapped my towel around me and opened the door and walked into my bedroom. The towel I had around me was very small, so it barely covered anything. But it covered enough. I looked to Justin and he was still in the same position that I left him at. He didn’t even seemed fazed that I was standing in front of him in just a towel, but I’m sure if this was a different time without Justin being in this mood, he would do something cocky and flirty. I walked over to him and bent down and kissed him on the cheek. Justin broke his gaze at whatever he was staring at and looked up at me and forced a smile onto his face. I went to my walk-in closet then and picked clothes out. I just changed in there instead of going to the bathroom and changing there like I usually did. I’m sure Justin wouldn’t be getting up out of the bed unless he changed his attitude suddenly. I set my clothes on the floor and started to get dressed. When I got my undergarments on, Justin walked in. Once he saw me, he immediately froze in the doorway. I froze too, and just stood there in my bra and bikini underwear. It was uncomfortable, when I saw Justin’s eyes go down and back up again I instantaneously felt embarrassed. I was waiting for the blush to sneak up to my cheeks, but it never came. When Justin was done checking me out, he walked forward to me and put his hands on the bare skin of my waist. It felt so good to feel his hands there. I craned my neck up to look at him. He traced his nose against the bottom of my cheek bone and went all the way to my collarbone. “You’re so soft and smell so good, Sienna. I’m so lucky I’m able to call you mine.” He whispered when he reached to my ear.

“Mmm, Justin. I have to get dressed. I’m almost done and then you can have me in your arms again.” I felt him nod his head and began to pull back. But then he came back to my ear to whisper, “You look really good like that.” he started to walk away but turned around so that he was walking backwards out of the closet so that he could look at me. Then I felt the blush creep to my cheeks finally, warming the blood there.

I finished getting dressed into the clothes I picked out, and went to quickly do my hair. I decided to let dry by itself so that the waves in my hair could form. I put some more of my Citre Shine stuff in my hair, a little bit of mousse, and then to finish it up, I sprayed it lightly with my hairspray. I didn’t bother doing a full-out make-up job; instead I just put two or three brushes of mascara on each eye. Then I was done and I walked out.

I saw Justin sitting in my computer chair waiting for me. I noticed that he already changed. I sauntered myself over to him and sat myself on his lap. One of my arms was wrapped around his neck. We both leaned in and met each other with our lips.

“I’ve got everything planned out today already, so lets hurry and eat breakfast so we can start our last day together.” He said as we broke apart.

“Okay.” I whispered back at him. I stood up and pulled him up with me. We started heading our way downstairs to eat breakfast, and then do whatever Justin has planned. I’m sure I would have fun because I always have fun with Justin. He’s the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. He cares for me so much and puts so much work into our relationship, it makes me cry, but with happy tears. I still ask myself what I possibly did to deserve his existence in my life. But I haven’t been able to come up with an answer for my question. And I possibly never ever will be able to come up with an answer.