Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Journey to Alaska

Justin Bieber’s POV:

On a plane to Alaska

“Mom, seriously! How much longer are we gonna be on a plane?” I was getting really tired of being cramped in the little seats that were on planes.

We, meaning my mom; my little sister Jazmin; and myself, were on a flight to Anchorage, Alaska. My mom got back in contact with a college friend and now we were visiting her and her family. I didn’t want to go. I wanted to stay back with Usher or Scooter, or Ryan and Christian back at home. My mom made me come anyway though. But apparently my mom’s friend has two daughters. I wonder how old they are. Hmm?

“Honey, just calm down. We’re almost there from what I found out from the flight attendant. So you can hang on for a little bit longer I’m sure. Take a nap if you need to. That’s what your little sister is doing. It helps make the flight seem shorter.” My mom replied.

“Mom, you know I have trouble sleeping on planes. And naps are for little kids. I’m sixteen years old! But I guess I’ll try, there’s nothing else to do. I’ll at least close my eyes.”

I didn’t want to fall asleep. But I ended up doing just that. When I jolted awake, it was because I felt the plane land. The pilot announced that it was 6:45 at night Alaska Time, and surprisingly there was still light out. I would think it would pitch black. But guess I was wrong.

Finally we were out of the really cramped plane. I didn’t know where I was supposed to go after I got out of the gate. So I just followed my mom while holding Jazmin’s hand so that she wouldn’t run away and get lost.

We ended up at the bag terminal. After we picked up our bags, my mom went over to the Avis counter to get a rental car. Her friend was going to pick us up, but our flight got delayed and she needed to get home. So she ended up getting a rental car all ready for us. My mom just had to pick it up. While I was waiting I turned my iPhone on. After a while, I heard my ringtone go off notifying me that I got a new email. I checked it and it said:

Hey!

I get to proudly announce that I happen to be your lucky winner for the Golden Ticket! My name is Sienna, just turned sixteen a few weeks ago. My mailing and physical address is:

1200 Josselin Lane
Palmer, Alaska 99645

Thanks and can’t wait to hear back from you!

~With great love… Sienna <3

Hmm… so I guess I have my winner for the golden ticket contest already, I thought. The email said that she lived in Palmer, Alaska. I was headed there as far as I knew. Maybe I could drop by and congratulate her in person. But for some reason, I thought I recognized the address. I walked up to the Avis counter where my mom was.

“Mom, turns out we already have a winner for the gold ticket contest. I thought I recognized the address, but I wasn’t sure so I wanted to ask you. The email says she lives in Alaska, too. Do you recognize it?” I asked her handing over my iPhone to her so that she could read the email.

She just replied with a cheesy smile on her face. I tried asking her again, but she just gave me that smile again. Okay, something’s up, I thought. I decided to just go back to where I was sitting with our bags and my little sister since my mom wasn’t answering my question.

Eventually, we exited out of the airport and was on our way to Palmer, that just so happened to be an hour away from Anchorage. Whoopee! I get to sit for another hour. Just great!

My little sister fell asleep again. So it was really quiet in the car. I was starting to doze off. It was a really long day. We were pretty much flying all day since we left from New York. But I’ll just be really happy when I get out of this car and I can stretch my legs out. A run sounds really nice right now…

I could tell we were getting close. One, there was a sign saying ‘Welcome to Palmer’; and two, it looked like we were in a neighborhood since there was rows of houses. Before I knew it, we were pulling up in a driveway to a medium sized house. It had three levels it looked like with an underground basement and a nice big yard with green grass. The front porch was decorated with flower baskets. It looked just like a fairy tale house from what I saw from Jazmin’s fairy tale books, just a little larger than most.

I helped my mom carry the suitcases up to the front porch. She rang the bell when I was coming back down the stairs. When I reached the car, I saw a stream of light from having the front door open. I looked behind me and a middle-aged woman was in the doorway talking and hugging my mom. I assumed that was her friend. Anyway, I opened the back door of the car and woke up Jazmin and carried her to the house.

My mom’s friend let me in, and I found out her name was Janelle. I set Jazmin on the couch and she fell fast asleep again.

“Wow, Justin! You look so much older now. I’m sure you don’t remember me because you and I haven’t seen each other since you were about seven years old. But you look good.” Janelle said while walking over to give me a hug. It was pretty awkward since I obviously didn’t remember this woman. But I just went with it. “I don’t know if you remember my two girls, but you used to play with my oldest one who is your age now. My other daughter was two, the last time she saw you. And it’s okay if you don’t remember; you didn’t remember me so I’m not expecting you to remember them.” She finished while laughing.

She turned toward the staircase and yelled two girls’ names that I wasn’t able to catch. Then she went to the kitchen with my mom following her. I didn’t have anything else to do, so I sat on the chair that was next to the couch, waiting for whatever would happen next.

Upstairs I heard a door close and then another one right after. Then I heard footsteps coming down the hardwood covered stairs. When I looked again at the staircase, there was a girl who looked about my age.

I lifted my head up all the way so I could get a good look at her. She had brunette curly hair, nicely tanned skin, and a dress that complimented her body very well. I took a longer look at her face. Her eyes were chocolate brown and wide open; cute, button nose; glowing cheeks; and an open, surprised mouth.

I chuckled at her expression on her face, and gave her my charming smile.

She sucked in a quick breath, closing her mouth, and walked straight to the kitchen. I’m sure she was going in there to ask her mom about why I was in her living room because it looked like she recognized me as the famous Justin Bieber.

I remembered that face that she first had when she saw me the first time from the staircase and laughed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Justin Bieber's POV! Not the best, but oh well!