Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Another Surprise

Regular POV

The next morning, I woke up to my cell phone ringing loudly. I hopped out of bed, trying to find it. When I finally found it in my jeans front pocket, I was about to push the talk button when it stopped ringing. I looked at the missed call and saw an unfamiliar phone number. I decided to call them back, usually I don’t call unknown callers back, but it could maybe be Justin from a different phone than his. I dialed and it started to ring, a husky voice answered.

“Hello?”

Sienna: Hi. I’m just calling because I noticed I had a missed call from this number.

Scooter: Oh, is this Sienna?

Sienna: Yes. May I ask who’s speaking?

Scooter: Oh, yes. My name’s Scott Braun or Scooter, I’m Justin’s manager. You’re the Sienna as in Justin’s new girlfriend, right?

Sienna: Yes, but how did you get this number?

Scooter: Justin’s mom, Pattie. You see, Justin hasn’t been performing very well for the past few concerts. I had his best friends fly in two days ago to try to cheer him up, but it isn’t working, and that’s why I’m calling you now.

Sienna: Okay, and?

Scooter: I want you to fly here today, rather than in five days. I already have your ticket changed to today. Your flight leaves at 12:30 in the afternoon. According to your time, you have exactly three hours until your flight leaves. Now, Justin doesn’t know you’re coming here today, so keep it quiet. The way it’s going to work is that you’re going to show up in the middle of his concert tonight in New York, and when he comes backstage for a water break, he’ll see you and improve on the last half of his concert. Sound good?

Sienna: Uh, yeah, okay. What if my mom says no though?

Scooter: Well go talk to her right now. If she says no get me on the phone and let me talk to her. But if everything’s okay with her, don’t call then because I have other things to do to get ready for the concert that is tonight.

Sienna: Okay, thanks. I’ll be sure to have my mom say yes then. Bye Scooter.

I hung up on him and ran downstairs to find my mom. I couldn’t find her downstairs, so I went back upstairs and found her still asleep.

“Mom!” I shook her awake.

“What Aaliyah, I mean Sienna?” she sat up in bed.

“Justin’s manager just called me and my flight leaves in three hours instead of in five days. Don’t ask for details because I have to get packing and ready to go. And Scooter has other things to do for the concert tonight. I’ll be done in about an hour and a half so we can leave for Anchorage, so I’ll be able to get to the airport by the time my flight leaves. I’ll tell you the details as we’re driving to Anchorage.” I rushed through and started to walk towards the door to go to my room. “Aren’t you supposed to be at work, too?” I asked before leaving.

I went back to room and went to my closet to grab my all my new clothes and suitcase. I started to fold everything and packed it tightly so I was able to fit my other things in there. After all my new clothes, except one outfit, were in my suitcase, I took a quick shower. I decided to blow-dry my hair and straighten it. After my hair was done, it looked silky smooth, just the way I like it. I packed up all my hair necessities that I would need for my mini vacation in my suitcase, then I applied my make-up. I took more time on doing it today, since I was going out in public, seeing Justin again, and everyone else at the concert. I put foundation, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and chap stick with lip gloss. I packed all that in my bag and zipped it up. I was almost done. I got dressed into the outfit I picked out— dark wash American Eagle Boyfriend style jeans and a purple-pinkish ruffle short sleeve blouse with a black sweater over it, and my black stiletto heels. Crazy, I know. I hate walking in heels, but I love these and I’ll go through the pain for today. I also got my black beaded necklace and earrings and found some rings and bangle bracelets. I packed my carry-on, too. This was going to be my black leather oversize purse. I got some books, my iPod, an activity book, and some other little things that would fit.

Finally, I was all done. I brought my bags downstairs and put them in the trunk of my car that I would drive. My mom would take it back to the house for me. I went back inside and grabbed a granola bar and went to get my mom and Aaliyah. Then I went back to the car to wait for them.

When they got into the car, I pulled out of the garage and got onto the main highway to Anchorage to go to the airport. I couldn’t believe it; I’ll actually be able to see Justin in less than twelve hours. Five of those hours would be flying, not counting the hour driving to Anchorage. But pretty much the whole ride to the city, I couldn’t stop smiling because I was thinking of being able to see Justin again.