Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Happy Once Again

Justin and I pulled are lips apart and then I walked away and stood near the stage entrance to backstage so that Justin could sing his last song. When he was done he said a last word to all his fans and then came to me and embraced me. It felt so good to be back in his arms. I couldn’t have been any happier. We waited for a while backstage; to let all the fans disperse.

When we thought it was clear to go out, we walked towards the front entrance of the arena. It turned out to be a bad idea because almost all the fans were creating a mob outside the door, so it would be impossible to get out. When they saw Justin and me through the windows of the doors they rushed in bombarding us. Justin and I lost contact trying to run away. I ended up getting caught in the mob; I looked around frantically for any sight of Justin, but didn’t see him anywhere. The fan girls reached me within seconds and started to yell foul remarks at me, spitting on me, and trying to hurt me physically. Before I knew it, I felt strong muscular arms pick me up and run with me, when I looked at my savior I saw that it was the guy that picked me up from the airport. I shut my eyes tightly while he ran outside out the back entrance and threw me in the car I was in earlier. I opened my eyes and looked around. When I spotted Justin I jumped into his lap and started to cry in his chest.

“Shhh, Sienna. It’s okay. Everything’s okay. I’m so sorry, Sienna. So, so, so sorry.” Justin soothed and assured me whilst planting soft kisses on my head. I calmed down a few minutes later. “What did they to you?”

“They just said vile and repulsive things to me to try to scare me off, but they weren’t able to physically hurt me. He saved me before anything drastic could happen.” I said while pointing at the driver. “Thank you for that.” he replied by just nodding his head.

“Wow, Sienna. I’m just really glad you’re all right. I’ll never let that happen again. I promise. Anyways I have something for you at my hotel that I want to show you.”

“Mhmm.” I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and relaxed for the rest of the ride to Justin’s hotel.

We got to the hotel in about a little bit more than five minutes. When we got out of the car, Justin wrapped an arm tightly around my waist not daring to let go and his other hand held one of mine. There were two men all in black walking with us, one in front of us and one behind, I assumed they were bodyguards. This all felt weird. I wasn’t used to this kind of thing and I’m sure I never will be used to it. The men in black led us inside and into the elevator to Justin’s room. When Justin closed the door behind us, we heard their footsteps leave down the hall. Justin went to the phone that was on the bedside table, and I went into the bathroom to see my appearance. My hair was messed up not too much, but enough for me to have to fix. So I quickly fixed my hair and then worked on my make-up. When I opened the door I heard three different voices. I walked into the separate room that was dividing the entrance to the hotel room and the bedroom itself. I recognized Justin, of course, and then recognized Ryan. But they other guy, I had no idea who it was. Ryan turned around when he saw Justin look back at me.

“Sienna!” he shouted, running over to me and picking me up into a bear hug.

“Ryan!” I hugged him back. “Um, Ryan? Can’t breathe now!”

“Oh, sorry about that.” he laughed.

“So this is the Sienna I heard about earlier.” The other guy turned around and said to no one in particular.

“Uh, yeah. That’s me.” I said slowly, trying to figure out who this odd person was.

“Sorry, my name’s Chaz. I’m Justin’s other best friend. Nice to know that he mentioned me to his girlfriend.” Chaz said sarcastically and looked to Justin and gave him a glare, and then he had a smile on his face and was laughing.
“Hey, sorry, about that. I didn’t know you wanted to be mentioned. I didn’t talk to you for whole two weeks since you didn’t find the time to make contact with me while I was in Alaska.” Justin defended himself.

After a while of catching up with Ryan and getting to know Chaz, we put in a movie. I didn’t know what it was, but did not like it. It was some sort of horror gory film. I kept jumping and yelling out little screams throughout the whole movie. I ended up just putting a blanket over my head and plugging my ears so that I wouldn’t hear the sound effects or see the image. I lay down on the couch, too. Only thing was, was that all boys were on it. I rested my head in Justin’s lap while my legs lay over Chaz’s and Ryan’s laps.

“You gonna stay under there for the whole movie?” I heard someone ask, I think it was Chaz.

“Yep! Until the movie is over!” I exclaimed and then heard a chorus of laughter from all three boys.

“You know you could just go in the bedroom instead of going through this torture.” Justin bent down to my ear and whispered to me.

“But I wanna stay with you! I haven’t seen you in a week and a half!” I replied.

“Okay, your choice.” Justin laughed at me.

I popped my head out of the blanket and looked up at Justin puckering my lips up a little. When he looked down to see what I wanted, he bent down and gave me a quick kiss. Then he went back to watching the movie. I kept my head out of the blanket and in the corner of my eye I saw some of the movie. When this guy got his head chopped off, I screamed loudly. All three boys’ heads whipped to look at me. I just smiled sheepishly and they all rolled their eyes and glued their eyes back to the TV screen.

When the movie finally finished, Chaz and Ryan got up and started heading over to the door. Justin and I followed them over there. Everyone except me was talking about the movie and how great it was and replaying some of the scenes by talking about them in full detail. I just watched them with my arms crossed over my chest. Ryan surprised me by sneaking behind me and squeezing my sides making me scream and laugh at him. Once we both calmed down, I said goodnight to him and gave him a hug with a quick kiss on the cheek. Then I walked over to Chaz and did the same thing, then a while after, they left to go to their hotel room.

I looked back to Justin and he had a jealous type of look on his face.

“What was that?” he asked.

“What was what?” I replied innocently.

“Kissing my best friends on the cheek?”

“Justin, it was just a goodnight kiss. Don’t be jealous. You get to have more of this,” I said while kissing him on the lips and starting a tongue war, “rather than this.” I finished after pulling away from his lips and kissing him on the cheek.

“Yeah, I like the first one better. Okay, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been jealous. I have you all to myself now.” he wrapped his arms around me and walked forward pushing me making me walk backwards into the bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed and attached our lips together again. After a few minutes, I pulled away from him and rolled off the bed from underneath him to my suitcase and got my pajamas and went into the bathroom to change and do my nightly routine.

When I got out of the bathroom, Justin was already in the bed and I got in beside him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest listening to his steady breathing and the beat of his heartbeat tuning to my own and fell asleep.