Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Together at Home

Fast Forward to end of Justin Bieber’s tour—

Regular POV

Finally, Justin was flying back into Alaska, for his tour had ended two days ago. I left after a week and a half of visiting him on tour. I was going to stay for the three weeks, but it was way too hectic and I was barely able to see Justin as it is. So I came back home to go on with my life until I could be with him again without all of the events going on in his life at certain points.

This time, instead of Pattie and Jazmin coming, it was just going to be Justin. My mom was a little upset that Pattie couldn’t come, but they are currently working out a scheme to get back together to finish catching up.

Justin and I talked over phone any chance we’ve gotten when I got back to Alaska and he was on tour. But now I’m on my way to Anchorage to pick him up. And I can’t wait to have him all to myself again.

School is starting the second week of September, which is one week away! Scary! The summer has sure passed quickly, but I’m happy that I’ll be able to see all my friends again who’ve flown out of state for the summer. Justin and I have been talking about him living with me and my family and going to school with me at Palmer High School. But we haven’t come up with an answer to that yet. We would still have to talk with our parents about it all.

I arrived at the airport and went to ‘Arrivals’ terminal. Once I found a space on the curb to park my car, I got out and sat on the hood waiting for Justin. About fifteen minutes later or a little bit more, I spotted him coming out of the automatic doors dragging a large suitcase behind him. I slid off of my spot on the hood of the car and ran to him. Once I reached him I jumped him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Justin dropped the suitcase handle and hugged my waist. I connected our lips together, kissing him profoundly. He spun me around in circles while we were still kissing. I detached our mouths and threw my head back feeling my hair fly out behind me. Justin stopped spinning then and set me back on the ground. When I regained focus of what was going on around us, people were looking at us like we were crazed teen sweethearts and that’s exactly what we are.

Justin bent down to get his suitcase and started walking with me towards the car. I grabbed hold of his free hand and laced our fingers together. When Justin put his suitcase in the back and got into the passenger seat, I pulled out of the airport’s ‘Arrival’ terminal and started the hour drive back home. The whole time, Justin and I had touching contact between us. Either it was just simple like holding hands in the middle of our seats or him having his hand placed on my upper thigh with my hand on top of his. Justin started to yawn when we were three fourths of the way home and couldn’t stop yawning for the remainder of the ride because of jet-lag. And after hearing him yawn after a couple times, I started to yawn with him since yawns are contagious. So when we got to the house we went straight up to my room, not bothering saying ‘Hi’ to anyone, we could just do that in the morning. And I have to say, it felt exceptionally pleasant having Justin back with me, in my house, in my bed again—just how it was when we first got together earlier in the summer, that I fell right asleep once he pulled me into his arms and I could feel his warm breath on my neck.