Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Fall Fun

The next morning, I was woken up by feeling soft kisses being planted all around my face. I opened my eyes open to see Justin looking down at me with his big smile on his face. I smiled back at him then started to laugh because his smile was so big, but it was nice to see it again.

“Morning, baby. What are you laughing about?”

“You.”

“Huh? Me? Why?” his smile turned to a confused expression.

“Yes. Because your smile was so big.” I leaned up and kissed him quickly. “But when you smile, I smile.” When I said that, his smile came back.

Justin got up from the bed and held out both hands for me to grab to help me up. I took the offer and got up from the bed and pulled him out of the room to go downstairs with me. I could smell breakfast being cooked in the kitchen which meant my mom was up. We walked into the kitchen and when my mom spotted Justin she dropped what she was doing and came over to give him a hug. She decided to start a long conversation with him and I ended up having to take her job of making breakfast so that it wouldn’t get burned. When the scrambled eggs were done, I turned off the burner and got a small plate of eggs with a glass of orange juice and sat down on the bar. My mom and Justin were still talking, but I wasn’t paying attention to what they were conversing about. When I was about finished with my breakfast, Justin sat next to me with his own plate. Shortly, I finished and got up to put my dishes in the dishwasher. I walked back to Justin and kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear, “I’ll be in my room, meet you up there.”

I got up to my room and started my daily morning routine—shower, hair, make-up, and finally getting dressed. I was in my closet when I heard a quiet knock on my door, I yelled ‘Come in!’ and Justin came walking in and flopped onto my bed.

“For how long I’ve slept, I’m still tired.”

“Jet-lag.” Was all I replied. I changed into a simple outfit—distressed skinny jeans, an orange baby doll top, and a light brown sweater over it. Now that it was September, it was getting colder outside by a couple of degrees, losing daylight, and leaves were starting to fall from the trees sprinkling the yard with their vibrant, vivid colors.

I walked out of the closet and saw that Justin wasn’t in the room anymore, but heard the shower running. My hair was still a little bit wet from the shower, so I went to the bathroom and got out my blow-dryer. Once my hair was dry I got out my straightener and straightened my hair. When I was half done with my hair, I heard the water turn off in the shower. I averted my eyes away while Justin got out of the shower. Then I heard his adorable chuckle, I didn’t dare turn around though. I kept my eyes straight looking at the mirror, focusing on my hair so that I wouldn’t burn my self with the straightener. I suddenly felt hands grip my hips from behind and some weight rest on my right shoulder. I set down the straightener and looked in the mirror to see Justin and mine’s reflection. I turned around in his arms and saw that he only had a towel around his waist, just as I expected though. I snaked my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. He pecked the top of my head with a kiss, and then I brought my head up so that I could get a real kiss from him. After the kiss, I turned back around and picked up the straightener to finish my hair then Justin walked out of the bathroom. I finished my hair and started with my make-up. I was on my tip-toes and leaning over the sink so that I could get closer to the mirror, when Justin came back in and whipped me with the towel in his hand while he was passing by me to hang the towel up to dry. I just shook my head at him while he laughed. He walked over to the counter of the sink where I was and picked up my blow-dryer and did his hair. He was done before I was remotely close to finishing my make-up. But he didn’t leave; Justin just leaned against the wall waiting for me. When I finished, I put everything away into my drawers and grabbed Justin’s hand and we walked out together.

Today I had to rake the leaves that were creating a blanket for the grass in the front and backyard. But before I did that, I pulled Justin down on the bed with me and just laid there for a little bit.

“You know, you still have that golden ticket to go anywhere with me in the United States for two weeks. Have you thought about where you want to go?” Justin asked.

“No, I’ve totally forgot about that. I’ve just been thinking about us and everything else that is going on.” I replied broadly.

“Hmm. Well you should figure out somewhere to go.” He said smiling.

“Okay, I’ll think about it. Can we go to two places?”

“Um, like what two places?”

“I don’t know, I haven’t thought about it. Remember?” I said laughing.

“Alright, well tell me when you know what two places you want to go to, and I can see if I can work something out.” He bent down to give me a kiss then.

“Wanna help me rake leaves?” I smiled a devilishly smile.

“Sure. I’ll help you with anything.”

Justin and I got up from the bed and went downstairs to the garage to get the rakes and then went outside to start the never-ending job of raking leaves.

Throughout the job, we were goofing off instead of getting it done. But we were having more fun doing that, than the original plan. We made several piles of leaves in the front yard, but then combined all the piles into one great immense pile. Once we finished making the big leaf pile in the front yard, Justin decided to jump in it making all the leaves spread out. He then acted like a little kid by scooping up piles of leaves into his arms and throwing them up making it rain leaves. I copied him and we did that until my mom caught us not doing our work. We just laughed and picked up our rakes then and finished the job. I went to the garage then to get garbage bags to put the leaves in so that they wouldn’t blow away. Once we finished that, Justin and I went inside to have a small snack before going outside again to rake the backyard.

When we did the backyard, we didn’t play around since it was almost dark. We got a later start then I thought, but at least we got the job done.