Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Start to a Peaceful Vacation

We left the strip mall and moved our way forward to the main part of town. My stomach growled from hunger and I looked at Justin’s watch finding that it was finally lunch time.

“Are you hungry? My stomach is growling and I wanted to know if you want to get something from a restaurant somewhere.”

“That was your stomach? I thought it was mine.” He laughed.

I looked around where we were and found that a restaurant was right in front of us, Fred’s, which looked like a Mexican restaurant. We went in and found a nice spot to sit at outside on the pack deck that overlooked the ocean. The waitress came by bringing us menus and told us she’d be back and a little bit later she did.

“Hi! My name is Heather. Can I take your orders?” she said with a sweet smile.

“Hi. I’d like strawberry lemonade and a taco salad, please. Thanks.” She took my menu from me and turned to Justin.

“And what can I get for you-” her eyes opened wide recognizing Justin, but she soon recovered, “-um, sir?”

Justin smiled his famous smile and said, “Can I get a plate of quesadillas? And just water for a drink. Please.” He handed over his menu to her and she took it and walked away.

Justin and I were just talking about random things, like about what we wanted to do on our vacation, the past summer of being together, family, and other things like that. I suddenly heard some giggling and looked to my right, where Heather and another girl were pointing at me and Justin. I rolled my eyes and heard a groan from Justin and brought my focus back to him.

“It’s fine, Justin. They haven’t done anything yet, but point at us. Just calm down. We’ll be out of here in a little bit.” I picked up one of his hands and brought it to my mouth and kissed it.

“Yeah, sure. Don’t get me wrong, I love my fans, but they’re just everywhere it seems! I just want some peace with you on our vacation with no disruptions.”

“And we’re getting that. This is better than being in a big city with paparazzi following us everywhere. Right?”

“Mhmm.” He reached across the table and cupped his hands on my face giving me a quick peck on the lips. I heard a loud gasping sound and looked over to my right again and saw the same girls that were giggling and pointing at us with a hand covering each of their mouths. I just laughed at them and rolled my eyes at them again.

Then, Heather came back to our table carrying two plates that looked like what we ordered. She set the plates down and walked away leaving us alone again. Justin and I ate our lunches in silence with the occasional compliment of the taste of our food. We both finished our meals completely, that’s how hungry we were! When Heather walked by she dropped off the bill for us to pay. Justin made sure I didn’t look at the price and just put a bill in the folder. Heather came to pick it up right as we were standing up from the table.

“I’m really sorry to bother you, but do you think I could get an autograph and maybe a quick picture, please?”

“Um… I guess.” Justin replied and sighed. He looked around him to make sure no one saw so that he wouldn’t have to sign any more autographs or pose for more pictures. Then bent down to the table and got an unused napkin and a pen from the bill folder and quickly scrawled his signature on it. He handed it to Heather and she handed me a camera. Justin stood next to her and I quickly snapped a shot so we could get out of here and go on with our plans for today.

After all that was done, Justin bent down and grabbed all my bags. Truthfully, if he hadn’t of grabbed them, I would have totally forgotten about them. So I was glad he got them. I tried taking them from him, but he had a tight grip on them and slung them all on one shoulder and took one of my hands into one of his. What a sweet boyfriend doing that for their beloved girlfriend. I was so lucky to have him.

We got back onto the sidewalk we were on before and started heading in the direction to Maui Kamaole and the main beach. As we were walking, I leaned into him and hugged his arm with my free one and rested my head on the side of his arm, somewhat on the top of his shoulder. I yawned and closed my eyes, but still walked with Justin, just having him lead me wherever we were going to next.

Eventually, I opened up my eyes again and looked around at my surroundings finding that we were at one of the many parking lots that lead to the public beach. We ended up being at the one closest to our condo, which was right across the street- that was convenient.

We found a nice secluded part of the beach that was both in the sun and shade. We laid our towels down next to each other’s. I took off my sundress, revealing my bikini I was wearing underneath. One thing I forgot was suntan lotion before we left the condo this morning- bad idea! I regretted it automatically because I knew I was going to get sun burnt since I burn easily. I planned on not staying so long, so hopefully I wouldn’t turn into a bright red lobster.

I went down to the waves of the ocean wading my feet in the water like I did last night with Justin following me. After I was done cooling off, I went back up to our spot and gathered up our beach things. I was glad that we were leaving now because the crowd started to move in packing the beach.

Justin and I got back to our condo a little while later and I immediately went to the bathroom to find aloe to apply to my body to prevent a terrible burn. I lay on my stomach on the bed to let the aloe soak into my skin while watching TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
i could not think of a title for this chapter... so it sucks. sorry about that.